ADVERTISEMENT

Face shields

LGM

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2001
The players should consider wearing face shields to help with Covid spread. I am not a doctor but it can’t hurt I suspect.

The players should consider wearing face shields to help with Covid spread. I am not a doctor but it can’t hurt I suspect.

The NFL is already working on this in case you didn’t know so I’m sure it will be handed down to College Football too..

Reactions: LGM
I posted this tweet awhile back, but helmets like this are being looking at. I say, do what ever it takes to play ball. It sounds like 99% of the college football players just want to play...so you’d assume they’d be down with what ever.

I seen a Baltimore Raven one that looked different than the Bears one...

How the heck are these players going to be able to breath :cool:from the looks of the Bears helmet..

darth-vader-football.png

People dont realize how hard it is to get used to breathing with the visor, let alone completely covering the lower part of the helmet as well. Theres a reason the NFL is "recommending" the players wear the face shields but wont require it

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Every player will need a tube hooked up with cool air pumped in to drag around.

Clearly the redskins should have changed their name to Hydra if the helmets are going to look like that. What a missed opportunity.

Reactions: arf_man
I bet swimmers find all the speculation about athletes not being able to breathe extra hilarious. Those guys can go 100m without a breath easy

So young healthy people hardly ever get anything from COVID. This is all too political. Is the virus real, yes. Is it worse than other things we're exposed to, no imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT