ADVERTISEMENT

Explosion and Fire at M's Pub in Old Market

Hell of a fire. That's going to be really bad for businesses down there. Repairs will likely close at least one street, and take up a lot of parking for months.

Sounds like it may collapse soon. Thoughts with all involved, especially the firefighters working in these poor conditions.

Rarely do I feel sorry for the hose draggers (JK sparky), but I've been at fire scenes when it's this cold and windy. Not fun at all. They've been at it for hours, and that temperature extremes just adds to the danger. Hope all the boys in red come out with no injuries.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Rarely do I feel sorry for the hose draggers (JK sparky), but I've been at fire scenes when it's this cold and windy. Not fun at all. They've been at it for hours, and that temperature extremes just adds to the danger. Hope all the boys in red come out with no injuries.

Danger and exhaustion. Damp freezing cold + fire + water = sux! Hats off to all those in the profession. Thankfully, it looks like everyone made it out ok.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Wow. Hope I can walk by tomorrow to see myself. Sad.

5692686102495.image.jpg

5692c6678a1dd.image.jpg

RAW__Ice_covered_M_s_Pub_sprayed_with_wa_0_29680005_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

So awful. The Old Market is such an important part of Omaha...all the neat little shops, the Alley, etc. Not to mention the folks who had apartments above M's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT