ADVERTISEMENT

ex-gopher tyrone carter goes off on minnesota...

One thing about all this crap that is going on, I have never heard the F word this much nor seen the middle finger. They seem to be new status symbols.

And I am 66 and been around HS kids/coaches for many of those years. We are progressing quit well as a society.

C81Tc-pVoAAYBB2.jpg

One thing about all this crap that is going on, I have never heard the F word this much nor seen the middle finger. They seem to be new status symbols.

And I am 66 and been around HS kids/coaches for many of those years. We are progressing quit well as a society.
I hope you're not assigning that attribute to any particular group, party or race. I think more than any other single thing, the F word unites us all in it's ability to cross lines and break barriers.

I hope you're not assigning that attribute to any particular group, party or race. I think more than any other single thing, the F word unites us all in it's ability to cross lines and break barriers.
Huh? Totally disagree.

Until you call me an MF’er, you and I don’t see eye to eye.

Reactions: 9and4
I'm joking guys. All I'm saying is it's ubiquitous. Old ladies. Bankers. Black guys. Gay women. Little kids. Housewives in the Hy Vee parking lot. The battle is lost, society is mean, crass and profane.

I'm joking guys. All I'm saying is it's ubiquitous. Old ladies. Bankers. Black guys. Gay women. Little kids. Housewives in the Hy Vee parking lot. The battle is lost, society is mean, crass and profane.

I said similar a while back on this board...peoole are grumpier than ever and it stinks. If you just watch CNN or Fox that would only be natural. At the end of the day lately I have been Googling "Good news stories for the day" and it's fascinating stuff...plus the girl i'm dating doesn't own a TV and I practically live over there which means no news programing for me much of the time. It's fantastic.

I said similar a while back on this board...peoole are grumpier than ever and it stinks. If you just watch CNN or Fox that would only be natural. At the end of the day lately I have been Googling "Good news stories for the day" and it's fascinating stuff...plus the girl i'm dating doesn't own a TV and I practically live over there which means no news programing for me much of the time. It's fantastic.
Good call. Read your news. TV news is show business.

Did my joke go over your head? Look at it again...

You will be so much happier without . Someone should do some research on the impacts of watching 24-hour "news" on mental health, it can't be good.

You will be so much happier without . Someone should do some research on the impacts of watching 24-hour "news" on mental health, it can't be good.
I would have to say the same thing about some of the stuff that is posted on here. This is supposed to be a Husker forum and instead some want to make it a place to spew political commentary.

Reactions: headcard
This feels like one of those Joker videos from the Batman movies, and then lights that building on fire behind him for fun, and laughs

Can you translate what he said?

sure the university brought him in to be a four year pawn for the school and the team. They got rid of the police as they could to only further show the school doesn’t care about students are student athletes, they are just pawns to be used by the school for money and “look at us look how good we’ve become” stories. He doesn’t want his name attached to the school. Felt used by the school and the football program.

Sounded pissed off and piss drunk.

I have no idea what he said or was trying to say. Being able to effectively communicate is a learned skill that is sorely missing in most of the discourse/discussion today. I hear that and basically just tune out.

I think he was unhappy with the university for some reason

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
It unites a bunch of dopes with the intellect of a rock.

Reactions: otismotis08
Not all. For me, it shows the lack of ability to communicate affectively. United us? Really?

You haven't read the data on people that cuss more having wider vocabularies and supposedly more intelligence. Not sure I believe it, but the data is out there.

You think you would be articulate if you’re as angry as he is, and having the right to be so after the BS that gophers pulled???????!!!!!!!! Get a freaking grip!

Yes I would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I use enough exclamation points???????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT