ADVERTISEMENT

Every Screen/Swing Pass in 2019

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
haven't seen this video posted, found it informative

my thoughts: I don't mind that these plays are part of the offense, even a sizable part, but we need to execute them much more consistently (from snap to accurate throw to setting up blocks after the catch), kind of like everything else.

I don't recall having our O-Line out front as much in 2020 as we did in 2019 with the TEs and new receivers (Falck) showing off some ability to hold their own on the edge, but could be wrong.

generated about as many first downs as negative/zero-yardage plays. only touchdown all season was when Mo took it like 75 yards to the barn vs CU.

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
haven't seen this video posted, found it informative

my thoughts: I don't mind that these plays are part of the offense, even a sizable part, but we need to execute them much more consistently (from snap to accurate throw to setting up blocks after the catch), kind of like everything else.

I don't recall having our O-Line out front as much in 2020 as we did in 2019 with the TEs and new receivers (Falck) showing off some ability to hold their own on the edge, but could be wrong.

generated about as many first downs as negative/zero-yardage plays. only touchdown all season was when Mo took it like 75 yards to the barn vs CU.

I made it three plays in before I gave up on it. Two of the three plays had Beth Mowens screaming the call. A cat in heat is less grating on the ears than her caterwauling.

ADVERTISEMENT