ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Piper - Norfolk Catholic

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
Any guesses on if he will get a scholarship offer?

Last edited:
He has an offer from Iowa, so he must be worthy of a Husker offer... or at least a preferred walk-on offer.

6'4 for an OT? Maybe he is not done growing.

His film looks good, but how is the competition that he plays? Would the Huskers look at him on offense or defense?

I like the very first play of his film where he ran down the tailback or receiver. Has some speed for that size... and hustle, probably more than another Nebraska kid that did receive an offer from the Huskers.

He has an offer from Iowa, so he must be worthy of a Husker offer... or at least a preferred walk-on offer.

6'4 for an OT? Maybe he is not done growing.

His film looks good, but how is the competition that he plays? Would the Huskers look at him on offense or defense?

I like the very first play of his film where he ran down the tailback or receiver. Has some speed for that size... and hustle, probably more than another Nebraska kid that did receive an offer from the Huskers.

He's extremely athletic for his size. The caliber of competition is irrelevant. He would be a great player in Texas 5A.

Any guesses on if he will get a scholarship offer?
Don't know about a potential scholarship, but I was bounced around enough, by his dad (hoops), to know he comes from great athletic stock. Great people, too!

Last edited:
A lot of good players from Norfolk Catholic. Does all the talent from Norfolk go there?

Heard he is an extremely physical player. Would be a good get for Nebraska or Iowa

he has one more year to get bigger and stronger, he will dominate next year and i think he will get a offer from N, Kautz has speed and probably won't get much bigger, needs to work on his hands a bit if he wants to play D1, he is about 180 and probably cant be a feature back in the big with that size, so move him to slot but like i said needs to work on his hands catching the ball, 10.6 100 so he is a burner.

So Piper is #71?.. are you sure it's not him who has the wheels? Mercy, that kid is quick for his size! And he manhandles everyone that is shown on film. I would definitely say he has passion that will garner a scholarship offer from Frost.
Goodness, look at that first play. Really, that big and running down the opponents back from behind. He definitely has a no quit attitude right there. Winking

He's extremely athletic for his size. The caliber of competition is irrelevant. He would be a great player in Texas 5A.
I agree with you on the talent factor. I think we collectively bash that way too much

Kid is in a league beyond the one he's playing in, almost looks unfair. Pretty good hands, I like him better as a defensive linemen, he gets after the ball..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT