ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Staff Writer Picks “True”Champions During Split Title Years.. Seems like a ND Homer

Some of these aren't even split, like 1994. And in 1970, he picks ND who wasn't even one of the teams that split it? Just silly.
Giving Penn State the edge is 94 is a total.

We beat 2 teams that finished in the top ten that year. Colorado finished #3. PSU played zero. Their best win was against a mid-range Michigan team… Penn State was sexy that year. Had some playmakers that at the time people thought would materialize to greatness but none of them did

Also we won the title by running up the middle. The TD to tie the game and win the game were straight up the gut… why is that significant? Because we ran over easily the top MLB of all time in Ray Lewis and top 5 DT of all time Saap. Think Ki-Jana would have done that? No way.

Note that Connelly graduated from Mizzou so there’s that also

Exactly what I thought as I read it too. I'll take the nod over Meatchicken for the 97 title though.

Suck on that Meatchicken loser fans!
What I tell Michigan fans that argue they were better than us..

Who was a better QB, Manning or Leaf? Well we took care of Manning easily, Blue had trouble with Leaf… and if they had instant replay back in 97 Washington State May win that game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT