ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN scoll line: Eagles to sign Tebow

newAD

Head Coach
Oct 14, 2007
Omaha
Once CK went there, I expected this to happen eventually. This will be his last chance.

This post was edited on 4/19 8:36 PM by newAD

On the field, doubt this will end with a long career but hope that he does the best he can and leaves the game as a player with no if's left.

Not an Eagles fan, A Steeler fan. Tebow was an all-time great college QB but couldn't translate that to the NFL for any length of time. However this ends, glad he got one more chance.

Originally posted by newAD:
Once CK went there, I expected this to happen eventually. This will be his last chance.

This post was edited on 4/19 8:36 PM by newAD
I saw some graphic that showed the Eagles now have on their roster three of the five qb's on the all-time worst season qb rating. Not too shabby.

Originally posted by baseball31ne:
On the field, doubt this will end with a long career but hope that he does the best he can and leaves the game as a player with no if's left.

Not an Eagles fan, A Steeler fan. Tebow was an all-time great college QB but couldn't translate that to the NFL for any length of time. However this ends, glad he got one more chance.
tebow-ot-steelers-o.gif

Originally posted by SC_'sker:

Originally posted by baseball31ne:

ec
laugh.r191677.gif
Wow. Do you have some salt to go with that gif?

I wonder if it's a smoke screen to show the league they are happy with their current QB situation, when in reality the want Mariotta so bad they will do anything to get him, yet try not to look desperate in doing so. Just a thought.

Knew that was coming from somewhere but like I said hope it ends well for him wherever he ends up in life. That game was the steelers playing with arrogance and not playing their system the whole game injuries or no injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT