ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN predicts 4-4 record

well, yea, iowa considers itself a powerhouse and if mn had fans I'm sure they'd say the same.

the fact remains both programs are afterthoughts nationally, even in the best of years. we should almost never lose to either.

Iowa is cited nationally in both print and media as a “Pipeline to the NFL”. Your after thought comment holds about as much validity as Elizabeth Warrens claim to be an Indian.

• Haha
Reactions: red scowl
Iowa is cited nationally in both print and media as a “Pipeline to the NFL”. Your after thought comment holds about as much validity as Elizabeth Warrens claim to be an Indian.
print and media are different now? better run and hang another banner.

sad the pipeline never results in enough wins to matter.

Reactions: headcard
I think 1-7 or 0-8, although neither is happening, would still get Frost another year. Just my opinion. The only exception being if he completely lost the locker room or had some type of scandal to go along with the poor record. Like making dudes run around with a trash can on their heads, or threatening to send them back to the ghetto. Something totally off the wall like that.
Moos just gave him an extension. Frost isn't going anywhere unless Moos goes with him.

images

The experts would say you are wrong that it is nonsense.
You and your uncle/dad are not “experts”. Iowa is what they are, sorry we are not impressed. If only there was a board somewhere where someone might care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT