ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN: NU 10th Worst Team in Nation

Scott Frost: (thinking 🤔) We're up by 11. We have all the momentum. We might just win this one. I'm having a thought. Nah. It's too risky. Dumb even. Oh, what the hell! ONSIDE KICK!
YOLO

i'm out here stuck between wyoming and nebraska. which way do i turn? feel like i'm in the twilight zone. helllllppppp

early? we're already back in the off-season!
since most of your posts are really negative aimed at Nebraska football, why do you even bother to post and maybe it’s time you found another school. And no I don’t enjoy the last 6 years but their isn’t a whole hell of a lot I can do except ride out the storm and hopefully the ship gets righted pretty soon. No difference that needing a drenching rain sure as hell can’t make it rain but I’m not going to sit around a sulk or be pissed off

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
since most of your posts are really negative aimed at Nebraska football, why do you even bother to post and maybe it’s time you found another school. And no I don’t enjoy the last 6 years but their isn’t a whole hell of a lot I can do except ride out the storm and hopefully the ship gets righted pretty soon. No difference that needing a drenching rain sure as hell can’t make it rain but I’m not going to sit around a sulk or be pissed off
if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT