ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN are you kidding me!?!

Big10domination

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 17, 2021
This makes me vomit. I was watching an old game (that they weren't even in) when the commentators called it one of the best traditions in college football. ESPN even gave them the "Disney Spirit Award" lol. Are they gonna take back that award after the Furents clan lose in court over the player lawsuit???!!

"In June, ESPN named the Iowa Wave the sport’s “best tradition,” making its exclusion from the SI list even more confusing. "

jfuErJo.gif

This makes me vomit. I was watching an old game (that they weren't even in) when the commentators called it one of the best traditions in college football. ESPN even gave them the "Disney Spirit Award" lol. Are they gonna take back that award after the Furents clan lose in court over the player lawsuit???!!

"In June, ESPN named the Iowa Wave the sport’s “best tradition,” making its exclusion from the SI list even more confusing. "

tenor.gif

Yes, we all know iowa sucks chodes.

Reactions: Mack In Motion

I don’t think that PR moves to entice media coverage is considered a best tradition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT