Eric Clapton, like almost all other Baby Boomers, had his brain melted by social media...

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Baby Boomers are just completely lost. These people learn about the world from memes on their favorite Boomer Facebook group...then get angry when people laugh at their stupidity.

Eric Clapton claims the Covid vaccine gave him long term issues and that he lost the use of his hand after getting vaccinated. He says that he found lots of people online who went through the same thing and then talked about some random meme about Amish people not having Covid because they don't have TV. Lmao. What a lunatic.

Don't worry folks, we can survive these Boomers.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Hoping this delta variant creates a lot more

“Hey guys, could really use some prayers for my uncle” threads.

Nebby is lonely in ghostville

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Hoping this delta variant creates a lot more

“Hey guys, could really use some prayers for my uncle” threads.

Nebby is lonely in ghostville
I don't want anyone to die. I just think our country should seriously look into banning anyone over the age of 55 from using the internet from non-essential tasks. Imagine how better the internet would be? How better out country would be!

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
I don't want anyone to die. I just think our country should seriously look into banning anyone over the age of 55 from using the internet from non-essential tasks. Imagine how better the internet would be? How better out country would be!
And voting

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
It is absolutely shocking the number of boomers that fall for that.. meme of a celebrity they like, with a statement within their belief bubble.. regardless if that celebrity ever said anything related.. ever in their lives. And even better its usually those celebrities need to stick to acting, or sports, or who cares what they think until its a meme on facebook they like.

Pretty sure Morgan Freeman has never had a take on high fructose corn syrup or whatever his face is in the "he's right you know" image. Same idiots claiming "fake news" while buying horny toad goat weed deer urine beaver bone marrow extract to boost the militia energy for the next insurrection.

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
What would the boomers respond to? They don't know how to tweet themselves. Also there would be no one to be offended by them.
Sir, Baby Boomers were destroying lives well before the youths were conceived. Boomers would be offended by other Boomers. Watch some footage of those psychopath boomers that live in that retirement home in Florida that Trump always visits...

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Sir, Baby Boomers were destroying lives well before the youths were conceived. Boomers would be offended by other Boomers. Watch some footage of those psychopath boomers that live in that retirement home in Florida that Trump always visits...
The stuff boomers get offended about makes me laugh. The under 30 crowd get offended by anything and everything. It doesn't even have to apply to them. They're actually better at getting offended on behalf of other people.

When boomers get angry they write strongly worded messages. When under 30s get angry they burn down cities.

Plus boomers work so they're busy most of the day and will until they die. Even if it's a shitty job. Under 30s think there's an endless supply of jobs even if they suck at what they do.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
The stuff boomers get offended about makes me laugh. The under 30 crowd get offended by anything and everything. It doesn't even have to apply to them. They're actually better at getting offended on behalf of other people.

When boomers get angry they write strongly worded messages. When under 30s get angry they burn down cities.

Plus boomers work so they're busy most of the day and will until they die. Even if it's a shitty job. Under 30s think there's an endless supply of jobs even if they suck at what they do.
Jim, you're coming off as a giant boomer right now. Additionally, you're still wrong.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
When is your time up?

Reactions: nelsonj22

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009

I propose all liberals be separated out, and then only allowed to stupid with each other,... but then no longer effecting society as a whole.

You do get that Clapton is one of you, ...right?

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I propose all liberals be separated out, and then only allowed to stupid with each other,... but then no longer effecting society as a whole.

You do get that Clapton is one of you, ...right?
Well, everyone rejects your proposal so we are are just going to restrict voting and internet for you now. Thank you.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I'm in the happy medium of not getting offended by anything.
Sounds like you're actually offended by people who are offended by people being offensive/or not being offensive. Jim, you're very close to losing your internet access.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
God damn olds.

EFaXdk9X4AAJgoT.jpg

Facebook is for morons. Useless platform.

Reactions: Jim14510

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Sounds like you're actually offended by people who are offended by people being offensive/or not being offensive. Jim, you're very close to losing your internet access.
You have that completely wrong. I was agreeing with your assessment that boomers should be bant from the internet due to their inability to cope with others opinions and lack of skills in navigating the internet.

I also took it a step further to plead my case that the under 30s should also be bant. Their navigation skills are fine but their emotions are off the charts.

Imagine how much better the internet would be if only 30-55 year olds were allowed to converse. It would be very productive conversations and we would probably be able to figure out all of the worlds problems without all of the noise and distractions of those other age groups.

Now this isn't to say that under 30 or over 55 couldn't be capable of providing valuable information. There could be a test for those that really want to contribute. After passing the test they would have provisional access that would be closely monitored. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rules on both ends.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You have that completely wrong. I was agreeing with your assessment that boomers should be bant from the internet due to their inability to cope with others opinions and lack of skills in navigating the internet.

I also took it a step further to plead my case that the under 30s should also be bant. Their navigation skills are fine but their emotions are off the charts.

Imagine how much better the internet would be if only 30-55 year olds were allowed to converse. It would be very productive conversations and we would probably be able to figure out all of the worlds problems without all of the noise and distractions of those other age groups.

Now this isn't to say that under 30 or over 55 couldn't be capable of providing valuable information. There could be a test for those that really want to contribute. After passing the test they would have provisional access that would be closely monitored. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rules on both ends.
Sir, as long as you are pro-anti-boomer, you're good in my book!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Wait, I’m a boomer and have never had a Facebook account. What do I have to do?
Facebook is short hand for social media activity. You're probably posting pretty insane stuff on news article comments pages or something...no Boomer is immune to the insanity.

Reactions: Hardlyboy

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003

I'm offended, Jim.