ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoyed when Palmer hit them for a 70 yard TD

we can't exclusivly go to the palmer well every play..or it could go dry...there must be more diversity moving forward...I was hoping the palmer well, would open more the grant running well..but I guess we was playing catch up all night

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
we can't exclusivly go to the palmer well every play..or it could go dry...there must be more diversity moving forward...I was hoping the palmer well, would open more the grant running well..but I guess we was playing catch up all night
Ummmmmmm which mid 3* are you throwing the ball to? Which mid 3* or low 4* with no other P5 offers are blocking? Rinse repeat

Ummmmmmm which mid 3* are you throwing the ball to? Which mid 3* or low 4* with no other P5 offers are blocking? Rinse repeat
well, the anouncer on the tv thought highly of palmer, talked about speed and such
and I think our rb is pretty good too
and I know our qb has a decent arm on him

so, I'm thinking we do things like this from now on

Does anyone even pay attention to how teams defend us? A lot of single high safety with additional help for the run game. Sure, you will give up some big pass plays but you stop the ground game and hope to get more sacks which in fact is exactly what happened last night.

Does anyone even pay attention to how teams defend us? A lot of single high safety with additional help for the run game. Sure, you will give up some big pass plays but you stop the ground game and hope to get more sacks which in fact is exactly what happened last night.
exactly. While we didn't exactly go balls to the walls with the run game, it was pretty clear we couldn't and they were daring us to throw it.

What's ridiculous is he could have easily had another 50-60 yards and another TD IF Casey puts the ball on him down the sideline on that one interception. Wide open.

There was another ball where he was wide open that was under thrown and the DB recovered and broke it up. That would have been another long TD. Palmer could have had 4 TDs with around 350 yards.

What's ridiculous is he could have easily had another 50-60 yards and another TD IF Casey puts the ball on him down the sideline on that one interception. Wide open.
It reminded me of the game against La Tech? from years ago. That kid, Troy Edwards, caught 21 passes for 405 yards in 1998 against the Huskers.

The ones running wide open

That last interception Number 7 was wide open because 3 guys went with Palmer.

Our QB only sees the first read.

This team sucks but
It's worth noting that Mickey told Thompson to throw it to him more when he took over. Following that his stats and the team's overall offense have been much better. A good coach lets the stars of his team shine. That absolutely never happened in 5 years of Frost. Guys were diminished under him. Wan'dale Robinson is a perfect example of that.

It's worth noting that Mickey told Thompson to throw it to him more when he took over. Following that his stats and the team's overall offense have been much better. A good coach lets the stars of his team shine. That absolutely never happened in 5 years of Frost. Guys were diminished under him. Wan'dale Robinson is a perfect example of that.
Whipple is also notorious for feeding his best guys

Palmer is fun to watch

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT