ADVERTISEMENT

Embedding Tweets in a post

kaz36

Nebraska Legend
Staff
May 2, 2005
Just an FYI to the board. To embed a tweet in a post, all that you need to do is copy the link(URL) to the tweet and paste the link in the body of the post and the board will automatically format it. I've noticed that some copy and paste the body of the tweet and it doesn't format right. Also, the same is true for Hudl and YouTube videos. Just post the link here and it will embed it for you.

Rivals Help Page

How do you post GIFs on here? As far as I can tell it's impossible.
Yep! It's impossible.
200.gif

Reactions: themillerflip
Yep gif posting works like a champ
When you want to post a gif, there is a little box at the top that looks like a picture. Click on that and a box pops up where you can paste the link to the gif in it and it should show up once you hit insert.

How do you post GIFs on here? As far as I can tell it's impossible.

Click on this button:
oATJOgC.jpg

and paste your gif link in the popup window that appears.

If the picture (gif) does not show up on your preview, then it will not show up when you post it. If it doesn't show up, you will need to figure out a different link to paste. Many links are not accepted for whatever reason. I think I never get the "giphy" links to show up.

If you want to post a video (youtube), then you click on the film picture that is located to the right of the one I circled in the picture above. Paste your link and click the Embed button. This video will not show up on your preview.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbarry464
Click on this button:
oATJOgC.jpg

and paste your gif link in the popup window that appears.

If the picture (gif) does not show up on your preview, then it will not show up when you post it. If it doesn't show up, you will need to figure out a different link to paste. Many links are not accepted for whatever reason. I think I never get the "giphy" links to show up.

If you want to post a video (youtube), then you click on the film picture that is located to the right of the one I circled in the picture above. Paste your link and click the Embed button. This video will not show up on your preview.

For YouTube all you need to do is paste the link in the body of the message and the system will automatically embed it for you. Same with Hudl and links to prospect pages.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
ADVERTISEMENT