ADVERTISEMENT

Elite NCAAFB Players may sign with Agents soon

If they leave then best of luck in the future guys but move on and do it in the open so you don’t hurt the school with violating any existing rules and regulations

Reactions: Dean Pope
Not surprising because I give 10% chance we play a single i
It's trending that way. For this season, it would be very smart for the top prospects to sign early and train at a specialized facility. If they are close to getting a degree, I would bet that they could take classes online at a lot of schools in order to finish up or at least get close-- if that was important to them.

Down the road, I think we could see more of this even during normal times. It seems like more and more pro evaluators (especially in basketball) seem to be attracted to the intrigue and the unknown. So taking yourself out to train full time, probably would not hurt certain players' draft stock. Not sure if it would help their draft stock either though.

First the transfer portal and now this...these guys are literally going to ruin college football. Just leave it alone already....
yes, it's the players who are ruining college football
200.gif

Even if we have a season there may not be a clear champion and it may be marred by players missing due to corona. If there was ever a year to skip this is it. The payday would be worth it for some, luckily NU doesn't have anyone that would sit out so it wouldn't hurt us.

who'd you mean by 'these guys', then? agents?

was it the agents that added the transfer portal and doing some of the college football altering? I’m sure it wasn’t the players....

I was basically generalizing. The NCAA or who ever it is that’s been messing with college football. I just wish they’d leave it alone. The playoff part of it, I get and agree with with. All this other crap....just leave it alone. PLEASE!!!!

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
If it were me, I'd want to vertically integrate the business and start a minor league.. why would you let universities profit off of basically free athletic labor when you could own that market, make the profit yourself, and strengthen your NFL brand in the process..

Football doesn't belong in Universities anyways.

What was it Cardele said? something about not here to play school

The audacity of calling anything "The Cuban Missile Crisis on steroids" is striking. One of those things had the potential to touch off nuclear war between two superpowers that would have ended hundreds of millions of lives in minutes and plunged the earth into nuclear winter.

The other is a few kids talking to anonymous sources about what they might do if there isn't a season of the game they're very good at.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT