ADVERTISEMENT

Eddie George in the newz...

looking up any coaching experience and per wikipedia, he owns the ‘eddie george bar and grille 27’.
so, theres that.

Reactions: headcard
May the staff under and around him have more coaching experience. Seems like getting a big name CEO hire best case

Strange hire. No real coaching experience of any kind. And yes, a sort of "big name" but a name that will be totally unfamiliar to today's high school recruits.

So after being without cable TV for a bit I got my sons FUBO account info and logged in and am giving it a shot...this morning I tune into Keyshawn and two other dorks on ESPN...and right on cue they were bitching about why Eddie amd Primetime had to take lower level head coaching jobs instead of being gifted a NFL head coaching job with zero prior coaching experience. Some things never change....bring back Golic please!!!!!!

Last edited:
So after being without cable TV for a bit I got my sons FUBO account info and logged in and am giving it a shot...this morning I tune into Keyshawn and two other dorks on ESPN...and right on cue they were bitching about why Eddie amd Primetime had to take lower level head coaching jobs instead of being gifted a NFL head coaching job with zero prior coaching experience. Some things never change....bring back Golic please!!!!!!

Come on...lots of guys go from HS and/or not coaching and get offered a position that there are only like 32 of in the country.

Reactions: tpmcg
ADVERTISEMENT