ADVERTISEMENT

Ed Stewart best hire since...

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
Billy C took his talents to Lincoln, Nebraska.

Can't stress enough how important it is to have a man like him in a position of power. Being a blackshirt and a champion is just the cherry on top.

giphy.gif

I’ll wait and see some results. I’m sure if you dug back into the archives, there was a “Scott Frost Best Hire Since…” post that was trending.

Reactions: JRich52806
i'm sure some of you heard Sipple talk on this subject. iho, wouldn't count Pollard out. stated he could very well be interested in going somewhere that has a baseball program. some of his contacts tried to talk him into believing Pollard is in the lead.

i'm sure some of you heard Sipple talk on this subject. iho, wouldn't count Pollard out. stated he could very well be interested in going somewhere that has a baseball program. some of his contacts tried to talk him into believing Pollard is in the lead.
Interesting

Sipple doesn't know. People ignored Lars and his information and tried to make fun of it but he nailed it all. Two media people that pointed out Ed Stewart as the guy.

Pollard will never be offered and he has no reason to leave Iowa State.

Sipple doesn't know. People ignored Lars and his information and tried to make fun of it but he nailed it all. Two media people that pointed out Ed Stewart as the guy.

Pollard will never be offered and he has no reason to leave Iowa State.
Wasn't Lars the one that said his reputable sources said we were going to play outside of the conference or leave the conference during the Big 10 covid shutdown? Seems like his sources are somewhat questionable. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly though.

Wasn't Lars the one that said his reputable sources said we were going to play outside of the conference or leave the conference during the Big 10 covid shutdown? Seems like his sources are somewhat questionable. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly though.

Nope. But it was true that they were wanting to do it.

He has one very good reason to leave Iowa State - it's Iowa State.

Meh. The guy has life set where he is at. It's dumb to leave a comfortable situation where there is no pressure, you make a ton of money, and you just coast into eventual retirement.

The new AD hire needs to be a young person that is willing to embrace the new era of college athletics. No more of the short stint BS.

ADVERTISEMENT