ADVERTISEMENT

Ed Orgeron on UNLV's short list for head coaching job - UPDATED

Ed O would probably crush it here. Vegas has so many positive things going for them and all it takes is one coach to get the ball rolling. Coach O can certainly recruit and selfishly, I'd love to see it. I'd love to have relevant football at both the college and pro level here locally.

Ed O would probably crush it here. Vegas has so many positive things going for them and all it takes is one coach to get the ball rolling. Coach O can certainly recruit and selfishly, I'd love to see it. I'd love to have relevant football at both the college and pro level here locally.
The article also mentions Chris Petersen, former Arizona coach Mike Stoops and former Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin. I highly doubt that Chris Petersen would take the job. Orgeron would be way better than Mike Stoops or Kevin Sumlin.

Scott Frost as OC?

• Haha
Reactions: CameronKrazie86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT