ADVERTISEMENT

Early enrollees moving in this weekend..

I bet a few of the Florida boys will love seeing the snow.

Welcome to your 2nd home guys. Be ready to bust you're tails and push the upper class.

GBR

It’s nice to get a few guys in early.
I’m gonna say Mauga is the most important of these and next maybe Brown (tied with Gunnerson only if Blaise can play spring ball).
These are the most likely to step in and take on important roles immediately in my opinion.

Bad weather = live in the weight room

dam...little surprised they didn’t fly him out. Or they wanted to spend as much time possible before they let their son go for college?!?!
Have you seen how much crap kids take to college these days? Plus if mom and dad want to help him get settled and see his new digs it's probably cheaper to drive. Some of us prefer to drive because by the time you park your car, go through security, wait to board, fly to destination, de-board, get your luggage, get an Uber or rental car, drive to your hotel......you could have driven your own car and been there already, had your own car to drive and left when you wanted. I don't know about you but I've had some taxi and uber drivers scare the hell out of me with their driving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT