ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles vs Patriots

Eagles have a better team but they won't win; everything will go in favor of the Pats and Brady during the game like always. Gunna be sad to see a qb like Brady have 6 rings while superior qbs have a lot fewer.

Reactions: Baxter48
Eagles have a better team but they won't win; everything will go in favor of the Pats and Brady during the game like always. Gunna be sad to see a qb like Brady have 6 rings while superior qbs have a lot fewer.

Damn those grapes are sour.

Reactions: huskerbux
No not at all. I just think it's comical people label him as the GOAT and no one is near him when in reality, he's not even top 5 all time. Yeah sure, most successful. Talent wise, no.
Who cares about talent. He is the best with his brain and decision making. Hes accurate. He wins.
I dont know how someone could not call him the GOAT after last years super bowl, when adding in the rest of his career.
Football is about winning, not about 40 times.

And I cant stand Brady. But hes the greatest. Hands down.

Who cares about talent. He is the best with his brain and decision making. Hes accurate. He wins.
I dont know how someone could not call him the GOAT after last years super bowl, when adding in the rest of his career.
Football is about winning, not about 40 times.

And I cant stand Brady. But hes the greatest. Hands down.

Lol last super bowl when the Falcons were on the 35 and didn't run it straight 3 times and kicked a fg to ice the game? Instead got sacked twice and got pushed out of fg range. Or that incredible catch by Edleman that went RIGHT THROUGH the Falcons Db's hands? Should have been an int but instead, the coin landed Brady like always and it was tipped up and caught. How about the time the Seahawks threw it on the 1-yard line for and int instead of running it with the best power back in NFL history? Or the time Charles Woodson sacked and made Brady fumble but some absurd Tuck Rule was called?

How about having the greatest coach in any sport on his side? BB is the smartest coach, ever, period. He lines up in shotgun every play and goes for 4th downs. He uses math while other coaches crumble and punt. Look at Jacksonville on Sunday. Went into an embarrassing shell in the 4th quarter instead of running their offense that was moving the ball all game. Teams piss their pants vs the Pats but "oh, it's all Brady!" No. So you're saying if Aaron Rodgers or Dan Marino was on this team for the past 17 years, Pats would have less super bowls???

Whatever dude, you can have this. I'm out.

Lol no argument at all. Ask hall of famers whose the best at throwing a football and playing the quarter back position; Marino, Elway, Montana, Rodgers are mentioned.... not Brady. But hey, those are just hall of famers who have actually played the game so what do they know.

Reactions: burkek
No not at all. I just think it's comical people label him as the GOAT and no one is near him when in reality, he's not even top 5 all time. Yeah sure, most successful. Talent wise, no.

Not Top 5 all time based on what? His spot in every meaningful statistical category suggests he is absolutely Top 5 all time. Talent wise? I don't know what that means and I don't know how you measure talent. I will grant that players like Cam Newton, Steve Young, Russell Wilson, hell, even Jamarcus Russell have/had more natural talent than Brady. They could all run faster and could all probably throw the ball with more velocity. That said, I know who I'd take on my team.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
So you're saying if Aaron Rodgers or Dan Marino was on this team for the past 17 years, Pats would have less super bowls???

Yes. Marino was a gunslinger and would have no way fit into Belichick's offense. Rodgers would never survive the beatings that Brady takes behind some of those offensive lines.

How about having the greatest coach in any sport on his side? BB is the smartest coach, ever, period. He lines up in shotgun every play and goes for 4th downs. He uses math while other coaches crumble and punt. Look at Jacksonville on Sunday. Went into an embarrassing shell in the 4th quarter instead of running their offense that was moving the ball all game. Teams piss their pants vs the Pats but "oh, it's all Brady!" No. So you're saying if Aaron Rodgers or Dan Marino was on this team for the past 17 years, Pats would have less super bowls???

Not even close to being a Pats fan.

So BB (the smartest coach ever period) is why Brady is so successful? Why couldn't he make Kosar and Testaverde look that good while going 36-44 in Cleveland?

Dude, your hatred for Brady is showing. Give it up.

Its a great system and a great defense but to say Brady isn't top five all time shows your ignorance.

Lol no argument at all. Ask hall of famers whose the best at throwing a football and playing the quarter back position; Marino, Elway, Montana, Rodgers are mentioned.... not Brady. But hey, those are just hall of famers who have actually played the game so what do they know.

I'd like to see those quotes from the Hall of Famers you say don't mention Brady.

I'll be here waiting.

I'll help you out......

https://nesn.com/2015/06/dan-marino-tom-brady-one-of-best-qbs-ever-deflategate-wont-change-that/

Last edited:
Whatever dude, you can have this. I'm out.
Brady has played against lesser competition than Montana, staubauch,Bradshaw,Marino,elway and here is why back then the NFL wasn't watered down by college players leaving early, expansion teams, and the rules for pass blocking has really been relaxed so much you can basically tackle the defensive player and no call. Before I call Brady goat I'd say more like the greatest in the last 15 years, had Brady played in the 70s through the early 90s his wound have retired five years ago he couldn't have taken the pounding just ask Troy Aikman

I don't understand how so many of you can so easily dismiss Brady. GOAT is something that is up to those who play the game to determine, and the entire public in general after much afterthought.

So here's the issue with Brady, a lot of people harp on his athleticism or talent level, but to play at his level so long and now at his age, still collecting very hard to get championship rings is amazing. Clearly he is competitive, very hard working, and dependable beyond measure. He finds a way to win, and luck has gone against him many times as well (remember the NYG games & wild catches). He just keeps working and keeps coming. Atlanta and now Jacksonville still have their heads spinning in disbelief, as pretty much all NFL fans who watched. Give credit where its due.

But what we say here doesn't matter. Listen to what Ray Lewis has to say about Brady, who he had success against. He describes him as a master, and few young talented opponents will match his study and focus.

Lol Jeff George isn't even in the top 50 of all time qbs. Eli Manning has 2 super bowl victories over Brady, Eli Manning is better??

Brady is straight up Eli's bitch. That chaps all Brady lovers to death and have no argument for it, because they always use the success label over guys that dwarfed him numbers wise.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Brady has played against lesser competition than Montana, staubauch,Bradshaw,Marino,elway and here is why back then the NFL wasn't watered down by college players leaving early, expansion teams, and the rules for pass blocking has really been relaxed so much you can basically tackle the defensive player and no call. Before I call Brady goat I'd say more like the greatest in the last 15 years, had Brady played in the 70s through the early 90s his wound have retired five years ago he couldn't have taken the pounding just ask Troy Aikman

That would be P Manning.....

Reactions: jimbosc
Yes. Marino was a gunslinger and would have no way fit into Belichick's offense. Rodgers would never survive the beatings that Brady takes behind some of those offensive lines.

lol what? Brady doesn't get touched behind his OL especially the one this year. He has all day to throw. Marino also played in an era where defense was allowed and not every call favors the offense.

Rogers has had awful defenses and a horrible coach throughout his career... the one yr Rogers had a great defense, 2010, won the Super Bowl and super bowl MVP.

Last edited:
Brady is straight up Eli's bitch. That chaps all Brady lovers to death and have no argument for it, because they always use the success label over guys that dwarfed him numbers wise.

He's 0-2 in the biggest game vs Eli... how is he his bitch? I thought we valued winning??

I'd like to see those quotes from the Hall of Famers you say don't mention Brady.

I'll be here waiting.

I'll help you out......

https://nesn.com/2015/06/dan-marino-tom-brady-one-of-best-qbs-ever-deflategate-wont-change-that/

I never said he wasn't one of the best ever. I said to label him the goat and act like no qb is in his galaxy is laughable. Brady's great at what he does; stands there, throws to open receivers, and doesn't get hurt. He's been very fortunate avoiding injuries.

NFL is a business and Brady is the most protected man in that business. It's amazing how many flags get tossed on crucial 3rd downs in games Brady's involved in. They give the Pats so much margin for error it's ridiculous. Then you get all the pick -- ERR, crossing plays the Pats (and Manning in his last year) are allowed to run. It's pretty sickening.

So everyone on here riding Brady truly believes Pats would have less success if guys like Rogers, Elway, Montana, Manning were the qbs and not Brady??

Football is the most team-oriented game and where coaching plays the biggest factor out of the 3 major sports and Brady has had the best coach his whole career. Remember when BB made Matt Cassel look great? When in reality Cassel was atrocious.

NFL is a business and Brady is the most protected man in that business. It's amazing how many flags get tossed on crucial 3rd downs in games Brady's involved in. They give the Pats so much margin for error it's ridiculous. Then you get all the pick -- ERR, crossing plays the Pats (and Manning in his last year) are allowed to run. It's pretty sickening.

Thank you. Every Pats game I watch 50/50 calls always favor the pats. Sh*t, look at the Steelers game this year lol. The refs overturned that td without any evidence whatsoever that the ball him the ground. Coin landed Brady as usual. Texans vs Pats this year; game winning TD caught by Pats, WR falls out of bounds, ball rolls out of his hands hits the ground... nothing. It's comical how good the Pats. I mean they won a Super Bowl when a Pro team with Marshawn Lynch didn't run the ball on the 1 yard line lol... think about that for a second.

So everyone on here riding Brady truly believes Pats would have less success if guys like Rogers, Elway, Montana, Manning were the qbs and not Brady??

Football is the most team-oriented game and where coaching plays the biggest factor out of the 3 major sports and Brady has had the best coach his whole career. Remember when BB made Matt Cassel look great? When in reality Cassel was atrocious.
How many times has bb been reprimanded or fined for cheating? 4-5 times now did bill Walsh or chuck knoll or tom Landry get fined put together? 0 hell even the raiders aren't that dirty

Reactions: c3ntral08
I never said he wasn't one of the best ever. I said to label him the goat and act like no qb is in his galaxy is laughable. Brady's great at what he does; stands there, throws to open receivers, and doesn't get hurt. He's been very fortunate avoiding injuries.
Nope. You said hall of Famers don’t mention Brady as one of the best to play the position when asked. Where are those quotes? Still waiting.

Also avoided the BB “smartest coach ever period” point when asked what happened in Cleveland.

You are the expert on what it takes to be a great QB so I’m just wanting more answers.

Nope. You said hall of Famers don’t mention Brady as one of the best to play the position when asked. Where are those quotes? Still waiting.

Also avoided the BB “smartest coach ever period” point when asked what happened in Cleveland.

You are the expert on what it takes to be a great QB so I’m just wanting more answers.

Shannon Sharpe and Chris Carter are 2 off the top of my head that have said numerous times that Aaron Rodgers is the most talented qb they've ever seen. But hey what do they know they just played in an era when Montana, Moon, Elway played. Obviously Brady is consider one of the greatest, best ever, no.

LOL BB in Cleveland... like any coach has ever succeeded there. BB isn't the best coach ever because he was bad at the worst sport franchise in history. Got it.

Shannon Sharpe and Chris Carter are 2 off the top of my head that have said numerous times that Aaron Rodgers is the most talented qb they've ever seen. But hey what do they know they just played in an era when Montana, Moon, Elway played. Obviously Brady is consider one of the greatest, best ever, no.

LOL BB in Cleveland... like any coach has ever succeeded there. BB isn't the best coach ever because he was bad at the worst sport franchise in history. Got it.

Again just spouting words. Where are the quotes? Lol. Jennifer Anniston says I’m the best sex she’s ever had! See that’s easy.

I showed Marino as saying Brady is one of the best but what does he know.

And again again.....BB failing at Cleveland doesn’t count because it’s Cleveland? Got it. Lol. So you can only succeed where the ownership gives you what you need like Hall of fame QBs and money for talent Got it. Yep that’s great coaching.

Listen, I believe it’s a great system because of all the components not just BB. But keep giving him all the credit and not the players.

Edit: one google search just blew your argument

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/first-things-first/video/1144512067681?amp=true

Last edited:
Again just spouting words. Where are the quotes? Lol. Jennifer Anniston says I’m the best sex she’s ever had! See that’s easy.

I showed Marino as saying Brady is one of the best but what does he know.

And again again.....BB failing at Cleveland doesn’t count because it’s Cleveland? Got it. Lol. So you can only succeed where the ownership gives you what you need like Hall of fame QBs and money for talent Got it. Yep that’s great coaching.

Listen, I believe it’s a great system because of all the components not just BB. But keep giving him all the credit and not the players.

Edit: one google search just blew your argument

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/first-things-first/video/1144512067681?amp=true

lol when did I say he wasn't one of the best ever????

youtube Shannon Sharpe and Chris Carter talking about Aaron Rodgers, it takes 2 seconds.

LMAO so you're gunna sit here and say BB isn't a coaching genius?? That's what you're saying?? He's a top 2 coach of all time at any level. FACT. No arguments anyone could come up with to discount that. 1.) BB 1a.) Pop

You're still ignoring facts like BB making Cassel look like a top 10 qb when Cassel was atrocious. Also ignoring facts like the Tuck Rule, Seahawks not running the football on the 1, and ATL not running straight and kicking a fg with 4mins left and up 8.

Most Successful Qb: Brady

Best QB: Not Brady

Is Brady so awesome he makes you say greatest ever in each game? No

But - when the chips are down - would you want anyone else under center to win the game? He's at his best in high pressure situations. And he has played in 8 SBs after Sunday. I know people like to hate him.....so be it.

Frankly I just wanted him to beat Peyton Manning as many times as possible and he did a pretty good job of that.

His first run as a head coach was far more forgettable. Taking over a 3-13 Browns team, Belichick managed to coax Cleveland to a 6-10 record in Year 1. It was a promising start, but the Browns went 7-9 in each of the next two seasons before finally breaking through with an 11-5 season and a playoff win in 1994. And yes, if you're wondering, Belichick is the last Cleveland Browns coach to win a playoff game.

Belichick has gone 13-6 (.684) in 19 games without Brady at quarterback for the Patriots. To put that in context, no other team in the league besides Belichick's Patriots has posted a winning percentage higher than .684 since Belichick and Brady joined forces in 2000. Nobody would argue that Belichick doesn't need his Hall of Fame quarterback, but the Patriots have been extremely good even without Brady at the helm.

LOL took the Browns to the playoffs and won a playoff game at the worst franchise in sports lmao.

Hopefully huskerbux doesn't respond

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT