ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola

Interested to know, possible?
Wouldn't that depend on his status at his high school? He has to be able to enroll at the University he commits too I would think. So if he can graduate BEFORE next Fall from his high school in the eyes of the receiving University, I would guess yes. If he can't get sufficient credits to graduate by then I would guess no.

It is possible and has been talked about. He would have some minor academic things to figure out, like finding a way to get an additional English credit. But from the sounds of it on TOS, Dom isn’t a fan and would like to spend another year with his son before he leaves for college.
Let’s hire Dom for something then. Maybe an OL analyst?

I’m so emoji/Twitter illiterate. How does this reference Raiola? Love that it does, I just don’t know how to translate this.

Omar Hales tweeted #24Ours in response to Suh's tweet about Arizona. #24Ours is the hashtag they have been using for the 2024 recruiting class. Dylan Raiola is a 2024 recruit who lives in Arizona.

This isn't rocket science, guys.

Omar Hales tweeted #24Ours in response to Suh's tweet about Arizona. #24Ours is the hashtag they have been using for the 2024 recruiting class. Dylan Raiola is a 2024 recruit who lives in Arizona.

This isn't rocket science, guys.
Thanks for connecting the dots. I’m not on Twitter. I don’t read Twitter other than what gets posted here. The #24Ours was new to me.

I did know Raiola lives in Arizona. That much I knew. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT