ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola impresses at Friday night lights

AND will look MARVELOUS in scarlet and cream. So it be written, so it be done!........ please. All I want for Christmas for the next 3 years

eaad7ebe5334e28d4f85cda6809aa1b7.gif

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Looks like I'm in for one heck of a Football weekend starting Friday night 9/17! I'm gonna be sure and go to the Burleson game against Aledo (Where my kids go). Aledo is the 90's Nebraska of Texas football... It'll be a great game to see what Raiola is made of! If he can perform against Aledo in big fashion it'll be a great sign! Will be fun to watch him play the next couple years against us... After the Burleson Game I got to get to bed early because then I'm headed to Norman bright and early in the morning for THE GAME!

Dominic Raiola was on ‘Early Break with Sip & Jake’ yesterday morning and the quick take aways were:
Dylan isn’t a Nebraska fan, but isn’t really fan of any single team.
*IF* Nebraska can turn the corner this year and next, Nebraska would certainly be in the mix.

So in the next year or two when a position on the staff has opened up, whether coaching or administration, former Husker great Dominic Raiola’s name better be at the top of the list as a potential candidate.
GBR!

Reactions: WHCSC
So in the next year or two when a position on the staff has opened up, whether coaching or administration, former Husker great Dominic Raiola’s name better be at the top of the list as a potential candidate.
GBR!
I am not sure if it is tongue and cheek, but there are rules against this exact thing. If Nebraska wants to hire Dominic Raiola, they have to do it before June 2022. Assuming the son would enroll in June of 2024 and not January 2024.

In football, during a two-year period before a prospective student-athlete's anticipated enrollment and a two-year period after the prospective student-athlete's actual enrollment, an institution shall not employ (or enter into a contract for future employment with) an individual associated with the prospective student-athlete in any athletics department noncoaching staff position or in a strength and conditioning staff position.

This definition includes, but is not limited to, parents, legal guardians, handlers, personal trainers and coaches. An individual who meets this definition retains such status during the enrollment of the prospective student-athlete at the institution.

Quick Dominic story. Took my son (age 10 at the time) to the NU-Colorado game in Boulder in 1999. We were seated in the end zone where the Huskers run out of their locker room. After the game we were watching the players walk back and everyone was clapping for them. Dominic walked past my son, then turned around and handed him his gloves from the game. Class move. My son still has those gloves.

Just an FYI, Aledo is doing what I thought they would… he’s doing “ok” but Aledo is pressuring him hard and have had a 99yard pick 6 and he’s had some issues… half way through the 3rd qtr and Aledo leads 42-14

Edit*** he had 2 TDs and an 2 interception while running for his life… Aledo won 52-14

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT