ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola hype train

I've seen some posts on here recently that think just because some teams are going to offer 3 or 4 million dollars to Dylan in portal season he is going to jump ship. You are outside your damn minds..
In case you haven't been paying attention. Dylan isn't just about the money. He's making good money here. Plus his dad was in the NFL for 13 years. He's rich. His sister is working here. His uncle coaches here. His brother is coming here. His dad is a legacy here. Do you dummies honestly think he will jump ship and destroy all that over a couple more bucks? Jesus tapdancing Christ. He will be a top 10 NFL draft pick in 2027. The money will be there. Dylan is all N and committed to turning Nebraska around and leaving his legacy here as being the guy that helped do that. So, to all of you drama queens worried about losing him to another team in the portal. Lol. Have a drink and fvcking relax. He's N4life. GBR!!

Last edited:
I've seen some posts on here recently that think just because some teams are going to offer 3 or 4 million dollars to Dylan in portal season and he is going to jump ship. You are outside your damn minds..
In case you haven't been paying attention. Dylan isn't just about the money. He's making good money here. Plus his dad was in the NFL for 13 years. He's rich. His sister is working here. His brother is coming here. His dad is a legacy here. Do you dummies honestly think he will jump ship and destroy all that over a couple more bucks? Jesus tapdancing Christ. He will be a top 10 NFL draft pick in 2027. The money will be there. Dylan is all N and committed to turning Nebraska around and leaving his legacy here as being the guy that helped do that. So, to all of you drama queens worried about losing him to another team in the portal. Lol. Have a drink and fvcking relax. He's N4life. GBR!!
I agree. It seems Dylan is more focused on being a part of the group that turns this around than being plugged into a championship caliber team and winning a championship. He's making money, will make money and hopefully have a chance to win big in the NFL.

Reactions: HBK4life
I've seen some posts on here recently that think just because some teams are going to offer 3 or 4 million dollars to Dylan in portal season he is going to jump ship. You are outside your damn minds..
In case you haven't been paying attention. Dylan isn't just about the money. He's making good money here. Plus his dad was in the NFL for 13 years. He's rich. His sister is working here. His uncle coaches here. His brother is coming here. His dad is a legacy here. Do you dummies honestly think he will jump ship and destroy all that over a couple more bucks? Jesus tapdancing Christ. He will be a top 10 NFL draft pick in 2027. The money will be there. Dylan is all N and committed to turning Nebraska around and leaving his legacy here as being the guy that helped do that. So, to all of you drama queens worried about losing him to another team in the portal. Lol. Have a drink and fvcking relax. He's N4life. GBR!!
I'm not worried about Dylan being enticed by a big NIL deal. It was always clear in what he said during the recruiting process that NIL money wasn't his prime concern. He's more about family and making his Dad proud than anything else. That said I'm sure other freshmen stars (like Barney and Nelson) will be inundated with big NIL enticements from other schools. Not sure any of them would bite but this is where Rhule's team culture comes into play.

I'm not worried about Dylan being enticed by a big NIL deal. It was always clear in what he said during the recruiting process that NIL money wasn't his prime concern. He's more about family and making his Dad proud than anything else. That said I'm sure other freshmen stars (like Barney and Nelson) will be inundated with big NIL enticements from other schools. Not sure any of them would bite but this is where Rhule's team culture comes into play.
Going to be hard for Barney to leave when he's already becoming a focal point and he would be downgrading at qb. He spurned Miami the first time, no reason to think they could entice him.

It depends if he wants to have a chance or even a couple chances to win a national championship. If that’s something he wants to accomplish or at least have an opportunity to, I hate to say it but its not happening here in the near term. If he just wants to help the turnaround process and go to a couple whatever bowls, then sure he won’t consider options. I honestly have no idea what his thoughts are.

I honestly have no idea what his thoughts are.

H97bLiu.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax

Much like most things on message boards, the reality lies somewhere between this ^ and we are at a huge risk of losing him.

Yeah, he's a lot of the things you're saying. But, he's also shown he's looking out for number one. If he was all the things you're saying, to the extreme that you're saying, he would have committed to NU early, never wavered, and helped with recruiting his recruiting class.

Glad we got him, hope we keep him, but him staying is not the sure thing you and some others are making it out to be. Lots of factors other than NIL could come into play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT