ADVERTISEMENT

DYLAN McCaffrey in transfer portal.

You're a very bad man!
ShadyParchedAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

“In addition, quarterback Dylan McCaffrey, long expected to be the frontrunner to take over for Shea Patterson, will also opt out of this season and reportedly seek a transfer.”

“McCaffrey will graduate from U-M this year and have two seasons of eligibility remaining.”

Quotes from the Michigan board on Dylan McCaffrey. They are also losing there star WR Nico Collins as well.

“In addition, quarterback Dylan McCaffrey, long expected to be the frontrunner to take over for Shea Patterson, will also opt out of this season and reportedly seek a transfer.”

“McCaffrey will graduate from U-M this year and have two seasons of eligibility remaining.”

Quotes from the Michigan board on Dylan McCaffrey. They are also losing there star WR Nico Collins as well.
McCaffrey lost the starting QB job to Joe Milton.

Reactions: studed
I saw the headline and immediately looked at the number of replies, figured with only 11, it was the "other" McCaffrey. Nice try though, it had the intended affect. 😈

I find it rather odd indeed that he is transferring. Just a couple of weeks ago his parents were actively demonstrating in Ann Arbor with the parents of other Michigan players to have a B1G football season. Something must have west south rather quickly.

I find it rather odd indeed that he is transferring. Just a couple of weeks ago his parents were actively demonstrating in Ann Arbor with the parents of other Michigan players to have a B1G football season. Something must have west south rather quickly.
he lost the qb competition. he was closer to being the 3rd qb than he was to being number 1. he will most likely go play for his dad at northern colorado

he lost the qb competition. he was closer to being the 3rd qb than he was to being number 1. he will most likely go play for his dad at northern colorado

that I could definitely see. Unless he’s a baller like his brother Luke and Christian, then maybe he can play some Husker WR. He’s what, 6’4 or close to it?

that I could definitely see. Unless he’s a baller like his brother Luke and Christian, then maybe he can play some Husker WR. He’s what, 6’4 or close to it?
he is athletic enough to play wr. he is 6.4 215. he biggest problem is injuries. has ben injured every year at michigan and multiple injuries

Well I find it odd that he could have already lost the QB competition before teams were even allowed to practice in anything other than helmets or hold live scrimmages. Must have had a recent fallout with Harbaugh over something.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Despite his dad being head coach at UNC, I can't see him taking that big of a step down. He could almost certainly land a starting job in the Pac 12.

Despite his dad being head coach at UNC, I can't see him taking that big of a step down. He could almost certainly land a starting job in the Pac 12.
based on what? he has never started a game. he has never played more than 1 quarter in a game.

based on what? he has never started a game. he has never played more than 1 quarter in a game.
Based on watching him play in high school, plus the same wealth of information that led you to state that he's headed for Northern Colorado. Are you the only one who's allowed to have an opinion on where he'll end up playing?

Michigan would bring him in for packages even though they had another pretty good upperclassman QB. Plus, he's at Michigan, not Rutgers. I think for any given year, more than half of the Pac12 teams would upgrade at QB if they had the top backup at Michigan.

Reactions: schuele
ADVERTISEMENT