ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Jordan news

Im sure 4 star guys like CJ Smith and Cam Jones came from texas and Florida to sit on the bench. Pola Gates is coming to do the same. Predicting kids who are going to leave who are soph in college is never easy but its going to happen. You didnt say who it WOULD be? Or are you just here to troll.
Yes and both of them may be competing for that other safety spot. For all intents and purposes, Deontai already has his spot locked down. So the fact that you have him listed as potential attrition makes it look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yes and both of them may be competing for that other safety spot. For all intents and purposes, Deontai already has his spot locked down. So the fact that you have him listed as potential attrition makes it look like you have no idea what you're talking about.
Got it..so Cam, CJ, NPG are all competing for the same safety spot. I guess if Domann moves back to safety he too would join the four man race for 1 safety spot!lol..Meanwhile Deontai competes with himself.

Got it..so Cam, CJ, NPG are all competing for the same safety spot. I guess if Domann moves back to safety he too would join the four man race for 1 safety spot!lol..Meanwhile Deontai competes with himself.
Just stop. If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. Domann isn't a threat to Deontai at safety and Deontai is a playmaker with some experience now. Deontai is going to play a BUNCH over the next couple of years. We normally play at least 4 safeties if we have them and that doesn't consider injuries. Right now IF we land NPG, he's going to start out at corner. Your original post that started this wasn't a good one. Time to admit it and move on.

Better hope Deontai has the goods this year, as NU is thin on safety experience. It will be interesting as to whether Jojo makes a run at safety on the depth chart. NPG ups the competition at either corner or safety.

Just stop. If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. Domann isn't a threat to Deontai at safety and Deontai is a playmaker with some experience now. Deontai is going to play a BUNCH over the next couple of years. We normally play at least 4 safeties if we have them and that doesn't consider injuries. Right now IF we land NPG, he's going to start out at corner. Your original post that started this wasn't a good one. Time to admit it and move on.
Domann isnt a threat..Cam, CJ arent threats..NPG isnt a threat. Its Deontai's world we are all just living in it. I started by saying anyone who isnt starting as a junior is a potential player to leave. Perhaps Deontai will start but if he doesnt he will likely leave as a grad transfer after this season. You guys are so worried about being right that all you do is troll and regurgitate known info.

Better hope Deontai has the goods this year, as NU is thin on safety experience. It will be interesting as to whether Jojo makes a run at safety on the depth chart. NPG ups the competition at either corner or safety.
I hope he does, but I also have faith in CJ and Cam after a year of development. I agree NPG could make immediate impact as well at either position.

Domann isnt a threat..Cam, CJ arent threats..NPG isnt a threat. Its Deontai's world we are all just living in it. I started by saying anyone who isnt starting as a junior is a potential player to leave. Perhaps Deontai will start but if he doesnt he will likely leave as a grad transfer after this season. You guys are so worried about being right that all you do is troll and regurgitate known info.
Now if he doesn't start, "he'll likely leave"??? Holy shit we're only going to be left with 25 guys after they all take their ball and go home. Just stop. He isn't going anywhere. Could he leave? Sure. Would he leave? If he's playing as much as he did this past year that is highly unlikely and the odds are that in fact he will start and he will play more. I'm trying to be polite to you but this is getting ridiculous.

Have all the faith in the young'ns you want, but in 11 games played, Deontai has 23 tackles, 2 INTs, a fumble recovery and two forced fumbles. Not a bad stat sheet for a backup safety. After more than one serious injury, Jojo had 19 tackles in 6 games, with 2 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles and 1 fumble recovery. These are two kids that make plays.

Now if he doesn't start, "he'll likely leave"??? Holy shit we're only going to be left with 25 guys after they all take their ball and go home. Just stop. He isn't going anywhere. Could he leave? Sure. Would he leave? If he's playing as much as he did this past year that is highly unlikely and the odds are that in fact he will start and he will play more. I'm trying to be polite to you but this is getting ridiculous.
Reading is fundamental..he would leave AFTER this season if he isnt starting. Have you heard of the transfer portal? Graduation transfers? If he does not start at a REDSHIRT junior he will leave! I like him as a player, I liked him in high school..but for some reason he did not play alot last year. He could not beat out Aaron Williams of all people. Maybe its the playbook that has him..maybe its attitude im not sure but the clock ticking...its his time now or never

Have all the faith in the young'ns you want, but in 11 games played, Deontai has 23 tackles, 2 INTs, a fumble recovery and two forced fumbles. Not a bad stat sheet for a backup safety. After more than one serious injury, Jojo had 19 tackles in 6 games, with 2 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles and 1 fumble recovery. These are two kids that make plays.
They could both start..I think they both make plays but they will have to compete and win a spot..something they havent done yet. Aaron Williams was one of the worst safeties in the big 10 im sure of it. Im waiting for someone who is willing to make an argument for Butler or Dismuke.lol

Reading is fundamental..he would leave AFTER this season if he isnt starting. Have you heard of the transfer portal? Graduation transfers? If he does not start at a REDSHIRT junior he will leave! I like him as a player, I liked him in high school..but for some reason he did not play alot last year. He could not beat out Aaron Williams of all people. Maybe its the playbook that has him..maybe its attitude im not sure but the clock ticking...its his time now or never
Just quit. We had 3 senior safeties in front of him one of whom started for a couple of years for Frost at UCF. How much did you expect him to play? He played in 11 games last year. Many of Domman's stats come from his time at OLB, not safety. Maybe Domman will play safety. Maybe he won't.

I hope he does, but I also have faith in CJ and Cam after a year of development. I agree NPG could make immediate impact as well at either position.
So CJ and Cam will be better after a year of development but Deontai won’t? Also, most transfers are QBs who are behind younger players and will never see the field. Other positions allow for greater rotation of players.

If what you are saying is true, Ozigbo was a fool to keep coming back to Nebraska. There absolutely will be attrition. It happens every year. But none of us has a clue who it will be.

I’m not sure you’ve thought this through to the end...

[

Your a idiot! Do you even follow Nebraska Football?!

QUOTE="mrruffin10, post: 4944358, member: 83531"]16 scholarship seniors according to poster above...and im calling it now NU will sign 25 next year. Meaning attrition will continue! Guys like Collin Miller, Pernell Jefferson, Alexander, Butler, Deontai Williams will get passed by fresh and redshirt freshman..same goes for next class of guys like Mcquitty, breon dixon, deontrae thomas, jaylin bradley. After spring some will see they are never going to play...after the fall same thing.[/QUOTE]
You

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT