ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Jordan news

I want him and fonua as olb...if fonua commits this weekend, I wonder how that would effect jordan..i honestly want both! Pola gates and james/mayo for secondary. Pola-mao NT of the future. Thats five defensive impact players. Offense keep mills and bland.

Reactions: headcard
I guess what I don't understand, grandpa was a coach that put talent into div 1 FB. I would have thought there would be more emphasis on "kid, you've gotta have your you know what in order". Glad the kid seemed to get things figured/worked out but alittle more effort could have opened a few more doors for him. Only one door matters in the end though.

I can see it being a tad stressful coming down to the wire for him with all the late offers and attention.

GBR young man.

Be my guess that grandpa was always told grades were ok. In the mind of the kid, there is always plenty of time to raise them. Right up to the last week of the semester. No that 30% is not a big deal!

Reactions: huskerfan66
The reality for ALL these recruits is that we're running out of room (scholarships).
Looking at the scholarship distribution chart, 3 spots remain to get to 85. Does the staff oversign?

Looking at the scholarship distribution chart, 3 spots remain to get to 85. Does the staff oversign?
Yes they will if they get the right kids. We'll no doubt have some attrition. We have lost guys every spring/summer no matter who the coach was.

Reactions: TheBeav815
I said back in October I believe, based off info from big red wrap up, that nebraska will sign 30. I still expect that based on need, the number of recruits and visits. I still think there will be some attrition after spring ball to finish the semester. Not many but a couple of them. No inside information, just putting two and two together. Plus my weather predicting joints.

And if we have room and there aren't any left come summer, we'll either give them to a couple of deserving walk ons or hold them over. Mills seems to fit this if he doesn't get qualified soon. I think we want him that bad although his leash might be very short

Held visited him a couple of days ago. What happened? Did he commit to Utah?
The 3 schools mentioned backed off of him. They found out something they don’t like about him. Must be bad because KU and KSU desperately need the numbers. Most of this has come from the KSU Rivals site writers.

Also, remember that the kid was a relative unknown and NU offered him during the dead period and has time to do their homework and something has come up and may have been verified on Helds visit the other day.

Well that’s too bad. I liked his athleticism a lot. And our list of pass rushers got smaller.

Hard to believe Utah would still recruit him if it's that bad. Aren't the LDS folks pretty squeaky clean?

Hard to believe Utah would still recruit him if it's that bad. Aren't the LDS folks pretty squeaky clean?
I know a lot of opposing football & basketball teams complain about racism from them when they play against them, so maybe not "squeaky clean"? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I lived in utah for over 5 years.. the LDS us known for the cougs bud... the BYU game is called good vs evil.. im not saying there are no LDS members at utah or asu just sayi g most people dont equate LDS with Utah utes.. its the cougs

I lived in utah for over 5 years.. the LDS us known for the cougs bud... the BYU game is called good vs evil.. im not saying there are no LDS members at utah or asu just sayi g most people dont equate LDS with Utah utes.. its the cougs

62% of all people in Utah are Mormon. They run everything in the state, including the "public" institutions.

A good friend of mine coached for the Utes and he coached at ASU. I know about which I post.

Reactions: huskerfan66
A good friend of mine coached for the Utes and he coached at ASU. I know about which I post.
Of course you do.. do me a favor google what school is known for LDS

I too KNOW what im posting about
And tell your friend that coached there we all said Hi

Of course you do.. do me a favor google what school is known for LDS

I too KNOW what im posting about
No kidding BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY is known for their affiliation to the Church of Latter Day Saints? REALLY? Brilliant deduction. We weren't denying that. What you don't realize is the influence that the C of LDS has over other area public universities as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT