ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Edwards…

TFrazier

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 8, 2001
Decommitted from Kansas State but looks like he recently received an offer from Notre Dame.

Last edited:
The arrogance and classlessness of these kids is off the charts. Look at that ridiculous photo. Would you really donate money for his sports car and gold chains??
I am begging you to post a photo of yourself at 17

if you’re this pathetic now, 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

(the photo in question is so clearly an illustration it might as well be scooby doo)

I am begging you to post a photo of yourself at 17

if you’re this pathetic now, 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

(the photo in question is so clearly an illustration it might as well be scooby doo)
No I don't think Scooby Doo ever wanted guys to bend over and take it from him. Or kneel down and give it to him.

• Wow
Reactions: Gary.Busey
I saw that he had come out with his new top 3 right before announcing. I thought it was funny that he put the school that he decommitted from after getting the ND offer (K State) in that top 3. Then he threw in Oregon which may not have been actively recruiting him.

I don't get it with these kids' top 3, top 7, etc. announcements. Just tell us who you are picking.

I saw that he had come out with his new top 3 right before announcing. I thought it was funny that he put the school that he decommitted from after getting the ND offer (K State) in that top 3. Then he threw in Oregon which may not have been actively recruiting him.

I don't get it with these kids' top 3, top 7, etc. announcements. Just tell us who you are picking.
Yep. Disappointed that Malachi did that as…everything I’ve heard about him made me think he wouldn’t go that route. (E.g. the hat shuffle). He pretty much has already made a decision (and coaches know it) but still coming out with a top seven? And before those people come out saying “Have you ever been 17?” Of course I have but I think (if I was being recruited) I’d just just choose my school when I was ready and IF I didn’t, I think my father would lead me in that direction.

And before those people come out saying “Have you ever been 17?” Of course I have but I think (if I was being recruited) I’d just just choose my school when I was ready and IF I didn’t, I think my father would lead me in that direction.
I agree. Being 17 shouldn't make someone be a douchebag. Immature, yes...but not so over-the-top about it.

Was he or was he not, 110% committed? Cause if he was, this de-commitment makes much more sense now that we have a benchmark by which to judge how serious someone is with their commitment.

Reactions: TheWayITellEm
I agree. Being 17 shouldn't make someone be a douchebag. Immature, yes...but not so over-the-top about it.
Who has a top 7 of anything in a decision…ever? Do you go to get ice cream and narrow your choice to your 7 top flavors? Do you go out out to eat and debate as to which one of 7 entrees you’ll order? Do you go to Law or Medical School and wring your hands as you lead up to a decision as to which of 7 schools you’ll attend? A top 3? I can possibly see but 7??

Last edited:
As the ole saying goes: verbal commits are as good as the paper they're written on. I hope Edwards does well at ND.

He could have been the next Darren Sproles and Deuce Vaughn at K-State. We'll see over time how it goes for him up north.

The allure of playing for the Irish is strong. I get that. He's the second K-State recruit this year who ended up in South Bend. But losing him would not be like losing Avery Johnson.

Last edited:
The arrogance and classlessness of these kids is off the charts. Look at that ridiculous photo. Would you really donate money for his sports car and gold chains??
Cmon man. Give the kid credit. He was smart enough to turn down the kittens in Mudville and his dad is a Alum there.

He is a great athlete, but size is an issue at the next level. He probably needs to add some weight to play RB and is pretty short for a WR. That said, I don't think he would listen to anyone who suggests a redshirt year to bulk up and I'm not sure about attitude. I would wager that he doesn't spend a full college career at CU. He will either flame out, transfer, or follow Deion to the next stop in 2 years.

He is a great athlete, but size is an issue at the next level. He probably needs to add some weight to play RB and is pretty short for a WR. That said, I don't think he would listen to anyone who suggests a redshirt year to bulk up and I'm not sure about attitude. I would wager that he doesn't spend a full college career at CU. He will either flame out, transfer, or follow Deion to the next stop in 2 years.
Dieon will have a short leash on him.

Edwards has the aptitude to be very good, maybe Deuce Vaughn or Darren Sproles quality. It's his life, so he chose CU in the end, good for him. It will be interesting to watch how it goes with coach Sanders. Wish him well. #emaw

Edwards has the aptitude to be very good, maybe Deuce Vaughn or Darren Sproles quality. It's his life, so he chose CU in the end, good for him. It will be interesting to watch how it goes with coach Sanders. Wish him well. #emaw
He'll transfer out in a couple yrs. or will be very average player because he'll be high the entire time

ADVERTISEMENT