ADVERTISEMENT

Dwindling posters

Perhaps its not the product on the field. Perhaps it is the incessant bitching and negativity that envelopes 95 percent of football related posts in this board. Why would people come here to read the constant stream of armchair coaches saying how bad this team sucks? Its damn depressing and maybe people are over it. It sucks the life out of being a fan. It would be like listening to a buddy tell you your wife was a raging bitch. Maybe she is some times but you dont need to hear it 24/7.

Yeah the team has issues. Only a fool would think Frost or any other coach would fix this in two seasons.

But dammit guys, this is YOUR team. Find something good to say about them once in a while. Our coach wants to win for himself, his kids and the fans. To think otherwise demonstrates stupidity on a cosmic scale.

I swear some people here think these coaches and kids like losing. Frost came back to fix it and restore some pride and I think he will. I am a realist and I know it will take time. Some of you guys call for heads to roll of they fail to convert a third down.

This place has all the joy of a cancer ward. Ive been on plenty so I speak from experience.

And with that, I close MY account knowing I shall not be missed!!!

That’s exactly it. A few on here absolutely LOVE to throw it in my face for me being hopeful during the offseason. Now I refuse to give game predictions and I usually avoid anything that involves the next game. I only get on now to follow up on the recruiting side of things.

Then it seems like it pisses the same people off that love to give me crap because I refuse to give up Scott Frost and this staff. I back them and see it for what is, we are in the middle of a rebuild and it’s going to take a few years. Like you said, we could have Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, Lincoln Riley, Dabo Swinney or Ryan Day (insert any big time Head Coaches name) and it wouldn’t make a dam difference. We be no different then we are now, In the middle of a complete rebuild (not a minor one or a small one but a complete rebuild).

I hate seeing us lose like this too, I guarantee it pisses me off just as bad as it does anyone on here. But I know Frost WILL get this team going again and he WILL rebuild this team right. But no one was going to fix our mess in a year or two. I love my team and I will NOT give up them. GBR for life!!!

That’s exactly it. A few on here absolutely LOVE to throw it in my face for me being hopeful during the offseason. Now I refuse to give game predictions and I usually avoid anything that involves the next game. I only get on now to follow up on the recruiting side of things.

Then it seems like it pisses the same people off that love to give me crap because I refuse to give up Scott Frost and this staff. I back them and see it for what is, we are in the middle of a rebuild and it’s going to take a few years. Like you said, we could have Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, Lincoln Riley, Dabo Swinney or Ryan Day (insert any big time Head Coaches name) and it wouldn’t make a dam difference. We be no different then we are now, In the middle of a complete rebuild (not a minor one or a small one but a complete rebuild).

I hate seeing us lose like this too, I guarantee it pisses me off just as bad as it does anyone on here. But I know Frost WILL get this team going again and he WILL rebuild this team right. But no one was going to fix our mess in a year or two. I love my team and I will NOT give up them. GBR for life!!!

I can't speak for everyone but there is nothing wrong with being a homer who sees everything through rose colored glasses. We all want to support and cheer for a winner. Some of us see the warts and want them removed. Some refuse to see them for what they are. Neither group is going to give up on the Huskers. I'm not going to blow the horn about how great a recruit is when there is nothing to indicate they are but "we trust the coaching staff." So when one person is over the top with recruits who are "almost a 4 star" there are others pointing out he is only a 3 star and we need better talent to win big. That ticks the homers off and the negative calls come out. Now we find ourselves in this mess and some are not surprised and have to listen to all the reasons why to sooth the impatient fans. Always an excuse, new scheme, not strong enough, we are young and other side says we just are not well coached, players aren't used to their strengths, and recruiting needs to get better if we are going to win.

I guess I am a bad fan in your book, I am stuck in reality, wanting to get better but admitting when we stink.

You betcha partner.....hang in there, it'll be worth it!!

Again, board suicide. Yuck.

Perhaps its not the product on the field. Perhaps it is the incessant bitching and negativity that envelopes 95 percent of football related posts in this board. Why would people come here to read the constant stream of armchair coaches saying how bad this team sucks? Its damn depressing and maybe people are over it. It sucks the life out of being a fan. It would be like listening to a buddy tell you your wife was a raging bitch. Maybe she is some times but you dont need to hear it 24/7.

Yeah the team has issues. Only a fool would think Frost or any other coach would fix this in two seasons.

But dammit guys, this is YOUR team. Find something good to say about them once in a while. Our coach wants to win for himself, his kids and the fans. To think otherwise demonstrates stupidity on a cosmic scale.

I swear some people here think these coaches and kids like losing. Frost came back to fix it and restore some pride and I think he will. I am a realist and I know it will take time. Some of you guys call for heads to roll of they fail to convert a third down.

This place has all the joy of a cancer ward. Ive been on plenty so I speak from experience.

And with that, I close MY account knowing I shall not be missed!!!

Amen!!!!

After many years of reading this forum, I decided to join. I have thought about it many times but just decided to dive in. I am definetly not a troll but I am not afraid to voice criticism if it warrants it. Although I don't claim to know it all, I do know a little about football. I even spent some time chasing a running back named Mike Rozier around one Sat. afternoon in Lincoln! Anyway, I guess we will see how this goes.

I bought a house and selling the one I've lived in for 20 years. Doing a cross country move. Old house needed a new septic system, now dealing with redoing my front yard that looks like a nuclear war happened before the house is listed. I doubt I would be posting much even if we were undefeated. I'll be back full time to bitch about recruiting on National Signing Day.

After many years of reading this forum, I decided to join. I have thought about it many times but just decided to dive in. I am definetly not a troll but I am not afraid to voice criticism if it warrants it. Although I don't claim to know it all, I do know a little about football. I even spent some time chasing a running back named Mike Rozier around one Sat. afternoon in Lincoln! Anyway, I guess we will see how this goes.
Well you picked a fine time to jump in.

Welcome! I relate greatly with you. I read this place daily for about 10 years before I decided to just dive in headfirst. Hope you enjoy your stay and see ya around topics!

Tell us more about your Rozier connection!!

Avengers-4-Thanos-Defeated-Infinity-Stones.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT