ADVERTISEMENT

Duel is Needed

Please spare us. Just about everybody can vote absentee now. People who don't have a job wait until everybody else gets off work then they go try to vote. I saw it every f'n day in my business. Oh it's closing time, damn I better get there before they close. They sat on their ass all day long then walked in the door right before we closed. Most often long lines are caused by voting machine or computer problems not purposeful voter suppression. Just quit with the MSNBC propaganda.
Wow man.. I mean wow... I know you aren't using your real name here but be better

Trump went to a military prep school. Pretty sure he knows how to shoot a gun
Wasn't there a conflict going on in 1964...what military was he prepping for?

The days at NYMA typically begin at 6:00 am and end at 10:00 pm. Cadets attend classes that match their needs during that time and also participate in interscholastic or intramural sports, activities, and study hall. During closed weekends, cadets are expected to attend additional leadership training, drill & ceremony, and maintain the appearance of their respective barracks. Upon gaining the opportunity for an open weekend, cadets in good academic standing can apply for weekend furlough.[19] Along with Academics, Athletics, and Leadership, the fourth "pillar" of cadet life is Character, reinforced continually by the Cadet Honor Code that NYMA shares with West Point

Where did he fight in nam?

Wasn't there a conflict going on in 1964...what military was he prepping for?

The days at NYMA typically begin at 6:00 am and end at 10:00 pm. Cadets attend classes that match their needs during that time and also participate in interscholastic or intramural sports, activities, and study hall. During closed weekends, cadets are expected to attend additional leadership training, drill & ceremony, and maintain the appearance of their respective barracks. Upon gaining the opportunity for an open weekend, cadets in good academic standing can apply for weekend furlough.[19] Along with Academics, Athletics, and Leadership, the fourth "pillar" of cadet life is Character, reinforced continually by the Cadet Honor Code that NYMA shares with West Point

Where did he fight in nam?
Right next to bill Clinton, at least he wasn’t a draft dodger, I understand he used deferments. You tell me why anyone who went to college to become a teacher usually got a deferment?

Reactions: Bugeater
Yikes. He better surround himself with the best and brightest and defer all the time. He may not make it through the next 4 years. All the more reason to cap the age you can run at maybe 60

I think Biden has dementia.....he gaffes like this quite a bit now.

I hope he takes that commie-cow grains-bartender as his running mate.

Reactions: Bugeater
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT