ADVERTISEMENT

Dude!! The Mullet...

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
To all Nebraska football players with mullets, PLEASE STOP! This is not a picture you are gonna want to look back on in 20 years, trust me!!

Did ya ever wonder...

abc_wn_andy_rooney_111026_wg.jpg

The mullet isn't as bad as the long hair, it's there business but it looks pretty ugly after they played a whole game, plus don't these guys realize they'll be a lot cooler with shorter hair. But that's jmo

As long as they win, wear the mullets.. Bring 4-8 to the table again, get rid of that ridiculous style.

With our schedule next season, if we go 4-8 again, I think Frost himself would shave All their heads. I honestly don’t see any worse the 7-5 up to 9-3. 4-8 just shouldnt happen.

With our schedule next season, if we go 4-8 again, I think Frost himself would shave All their heads. I honestly don’t see any worse the 7-5 up to 9-3. 4-8 just shouldnt happen.
Would love to see them win 7-8 games. Just don’t think they’re quite “there” yet for a 9-10 win season. Who knows? Maybe the ball will bounce their way this season. If I’m wishing for wins... I’m hoping they beat Wisconsin, Iowa, and the other BIG west teams... that would be a great first step. I think they will lose to Ohio st, and Maryland...

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
Would love to see them win 7-8 games. Just don’t think they’re quite “there” yet for a 9-10 win season. Who knows? Maybe the ball will bounce their way this season. If I’m wishing for wins... I’m hoping they beat Wisconsin, Iowa, and the other BIG west teams... that would be a great first step. I think they will lose to Ohio st, and Maryland...

Lose to Maryland, really?? That’s one team we have been beaten lately and was only one win better then us last season 5-7. I love they play us after playing Michigan, OSU, then us and then go and play MSU. That’s a brutal stretch lol. And OSU might be a lose but very well could be a win. We only lost to them by 5-6 points last season and that’s with Urban Meyer. This year they will have a new head coach. Sure he’s a guy that was on staff but Meyer is still gone, OSU SHOULD lose a step or two without him. Most teams do when they lose their elite Head Coach. But yes, we could easily go 7 wins and up to 9-10 wins. Our offense should be plenty good to keep in any and all/most games. Defense is the part we are all in a wait and see thing.

Oh and the “THERE” or “THEIR” thing. I know how to spell and how to use words correctly. But sometimes if I’m in a hurry, I may not paying attention to which there, their or they’re my iPhone autocorrects too. I just missed it was all. Thanks in advance...;)

Last edited:
No way are you beatin the Boilers in Ross-Ade, Coach Brohm will put a 45 spot on ya, Coach Frost is a great hire, but it takes 3 years to really get rolling with a new coach, just my take.

I think you're way off base about Maryland. They had a ridiculous amount of upheaval last season. Secondly, Nebraska benefits from playing them in Week 11. Teams like Maryland don't have the type of depth to sustain a healthy roster after a full Big Ten slate. Hell, Purdue was in the same boat last season by mid November.

Reactions: huskerssalts
No way are you beatin the Boilers in Ross-Ade, Coach Brohm will put a 45 spot on ya, Coach Frost is a great hire, but it takes 3 years to really get rolling with a new coach, just my take.
We beat the Boilers in Ross-Ade with a 4-8 team and Mike Riley as our coach just 2 years ago. I hardly think we're going to be scared coming in with a better coach and a better QB.

Jesus, we have UCF trolls, Iowa trolls, the occasional KSUcks troll and now we are starting to get Purdue trolls?? Wow, Frost has the BIG 10 west scared. Like dude pointed out, we went into Purdue against Brohm and his Purdue team with MIKE RILEY and a QB not even made for his system and with his BS he had going on and beat Purdue. Frost and A Martinez in year 2 will more then handle Purdue. It will be a high scoring game but Huskers hand Purdue a 14-17 point lose.

Last edited:
nebraskacornhuskersfootballschedule.gif

For those not familiar with our 2019 schedule...here it is. Husker finally get a favorable schedule for once in the BIG. This season could easily be 7-4 to 8-3 regular season record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT