Dr. Robert Malone one of the inventors of mRNA vaccine technology now speaks out about vaccine safety.

infinity13

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
How does that have anything to do with my original post? I love how when presented with an actual rebuttal, the subject gets quickly changed. Seems legit.
You won't change my view point, I'm looking at this from a historical and global view. A lot of factors caused by the global lockdowns contributed to the excess death toll.
You argue the science is proven, my argument has always been about what big pharma does with the science.

infinity13

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
then you should be pushing a vaccine that you believe is dangerous, not fearmongering.
Please go get the jab. Please take all of the booster shots. Have faith. They have your best interests at mind. Did you enjoy the fear mongering of the constant death and case polls shoved in your face for the last year plus. ****ing cvnts.

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
Please go get the jab. Please take all of the booster shots. Have faith. They have your best interests at mind. Did you enjoy the fear mongering of the constant death and case polls shoved in your face for the last year plus. ****ing cvnts.
Thanks. And ya, I did appreciate the constant death and cases data, I'm a bit of a data nerd 🤓

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
You won't change my view point, I'm looking at this from a historical and global view. A lot of factors caused by the global lockdowns contributed to the excess death toll.
You argue the science is proven, my argument has always been about what big pharma does with the science.

What factors by the global lockdown caused the increased deaths?

I am not going to ever say that big Pharma is great nor defend all of their practices. However, I do understand science and how data analysis works. And when I see something that doesn’t even make logical sense from a basic scientific standpoint, or is purposely manipulating data, I am going to say something.

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Do you like 500k Americans dieing?

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
And this has what to do with a patent on a covid vaccine in Feb?

Again, you realize you can patent an idea correct?
Yeah yeah and they just happen to have bats at Wuhan after DasZak said there wasn't. China just happened to rebound better than most. FOIA emails mean nothing and everything else is just conspiracy theories. I guess the military of the CCP making the patent was more alarming to me.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yeah yeah and they just happen to have bats at Wuhan after DasZak said there wasn't. China just happened to rebound better than most. FOIA emails mean nothing and everything else is just conspiracy theories. I guess the military of the CCP making the patent was more alarming to me.
Yeah yeah like they don't patent an idea?

You realize the Chinese military/govt controll China right, like that's how it works over there?

As for controlling the spread in China, when you forcibly lockdown millions and don't allow them to go out, it's pretty hard to spread it outside of immediate family is it not?

Again you threw out "patent in feb" as some kind of "look how early they had it" and yet our drug companies had it around the same time.

The tech was there to make it so it wasn't something that had to be developed from scratch.

Last edited:

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah yeah like they don't patent an idea?

You realize the Chinese military/govt controll China right, like that's how it works over there?

As for controlling the spread in China, when you forcibly lockdown millions and don't allow them to go out, it's pretty hard to spread it outside of immediate family is it not?

Again you threw out "patent in feb" as some kind of "look how early they had it" and yet our drug companies had it around the same time.

The texh was there to make it so it wasn't something that had to be developed from scratch.
Well, now they are saying that it's possible it came out a lot earlier than February. I will just sit back and watch how this all plays out.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well, now they are saying that it's possible it came out a lot earlier than February. I will just sit back and watch how this all plays out.
So you didn't know they could patent an idea and are now just throwing shit against the wall like a good monkey 🤔

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
So you didn't know they could patent an idea and are now just throwing shit against the wall like a good monkey 🤔
No, unlike you I don't trust the government and with the liberal media censoring everything. I believe anything is possible and there is way more emails coming. The way the trash leftist media covers crap they will just put it off a year like they have so many other things. What did that judge say about Maddow? 🤣 all of your ratings are down, which proves TDS. No one believes in the leftists news anymore because it's all propaganda crap! I don't have to throw shvt because it all stinks!

Lar Gand

Blackshirt
Gold Member
May 6, 2012

Of course they do.

The party that has made the Lie their badge of honor keeps trying to create even more sensational lies to cover their back ends.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
No, unlike you I don't trust the government and with the liberal media censoring everything. I believe anything is possible and there is way more emails coming. The way the trash leftist media covers crap they will just put it off a year like they have so many other things. What did that judge say about Maddow? 🤣 all of your ratings are down, which proves TDS. No one believes in the leftists news anymore because it's all propaganda crap! I don't have to throw shvt because it all stinks!

You can take out "leftist" from your paragraph and be 100% accurate.

If you believe rightist news you are just as dumb 🤷‍♂️

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Omg! Hunter is behind the Covid!
Could be Lee Harvey Oswald or maybe Russia because you guys love some Russia. Could be whoever Barry and Hunter were smoking crack with because they love some crack.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Could be Lee Harvey Oswald or maybe Russia because you guys love some Russia. Could be whoever Barry and Hunter were smoking crack with because they love some crack.
Really makes you think!

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Trust the science because all these microcosm are what's wrong with the free world today.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
These clowns?

"(U) It is our conclusion, based on the facts detailed in the Committee's Report, that the Russian intelligence services' assault on the integrity of the 2016 U.S. electoral process and Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity, represents one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats to American national security in the modem era. " -R-Rubio, Marco (FL), R-Chairman; Burr, Richard (NC); R-Risch, James E. (ID); R-Collins, Susan M. (ME); R-Blunt, Roy (MO); R-Cotton, Tom (AR); R-Cornyn, John (TX); R-Sasse, Ben (NE); R-McConnell, Mitch (KY), Ex Officio; R-Inhofe, James M. (OK), Ex Officio
Obama was the President, he did nothing about it while knowing the Russian's were going to try to interfere. The Russian's wanted Hillary, they had already dumped money into her campaign. Look into Skolkovo, outright TREASON. She even had Russian's at her dinner party at her house. Look it up or don't you want to know the truth?

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
Obama was the President, he did nothing about it while knowing the Russian's were going to try to interfere. The Russian's wanted Hillary, they had already dumped money into her campaign. Look into Skolkovo, outright TREASON. She even had Russian's at her dinner party at her house. Look it up or don't you want to know the truth?

Mueller Report:
"WikiLeaks, and particularly its founder Julian Assange, privately expressed opposition to candidate Clinton well before the first release of stolen documents. In November 2015, Assange wrote to other members and associates of WikiLeaks that “[w]e believe it would be much better for GOP to win""

"Manafort briefed Kilimnik on the state of the Trump Campaign and Manafort’s plan to win the election."

"Damien Gayle, CIA concludes Russia interfered to help Trump win election"

Bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee:
"Kilimnik told Patten that at the New York cigar bar meeting, Manafort stated that they have a plan to beat. Hillary Clinton which included Manafort bringing discipline and an organized strategy to the campaign. Moreover, because Clinton's negatives were so low [sic]-if they could focus on her negatives they could win the election. Manafort discussed the Fabrizio internal Trump polling data with Kilimnik, and explained that Fabrizio 's polling numbers showed that the Clinton negatives, referred to as a 'therm poll, ' were high. Thus, based on this polling there was a chance Trump could win. 458"

"(U) Nader had spent much of 2016 attempting to nurture contacts with both presidential campaigns, and keeping Dmitriev informed of his progress.464° For example, Nader participated· in a meeting in August 2016 attended by Donald Trump Jr., Stephen Miller, Erik Prince, and Joel Zamel in which Nader discussed foreign policy matters and a potential social media campaign.4641 Dmitriev and Nader discussed the possibility of Nader assisting Dmitriev in making contact with incoming Trump administration officials. Dmitriev asked Nader to help convey the message to incoming officials that, "we [Russia] want to start rebuilding the relationship in whatever is a comfortable pace for them. We understand all of the sensitivities and are not in a rush."4642 Nader was told that Dmitriev and the Russian government had preferred that Trump win the presidency.4643"

"(U) Significant Ongoing Concerns (U) The value of the Committee's investigation is not purely historical. The counterintelligence lessons contained in this report regarding what happened to the United States in 2016 should be an alarm bell for the nation, and for those preparing to defend the nation against current and evolving threats targeting the upcoming U.S. elections. Indeed, Russia is actively interfering again in the 2020 U.S. election to assist Donald Trump, and some of the 946 President's associates are amplifying those efforts. It is vitally important that the country be ready."

"Malloch visited Trump Tower with Corsi and met Campaign staffers. His "objective was to communicate his willingness to assist the Campaign with whatever they needed."" (The Guardian: Malloch disclosed that he was questioned about RT to his friend Jerome Corsi, a rightwing author who is himself a target of the investigation. “They thought maybe he was coordinating with Russia – and RT is Russia,” Corsi told the Guardian.")

"Papadopoulos suggested that the Russian government may assist the Trump Campaign"

"Shortly after WikiLeaks released thousands of documents stolen by Russian hackers from the DNC,5330 the- government provided information related to a potential Russian influence operation targeting the U.S. election. That information suggested that the Russian government had made an offer to the Trump Campaign to assist the Campaign with the anonymous release of information harmful to Hillary Clinton's electoral chances.5331"

"A former senior intelligence officer for a Western Country who specialized in Russian counterintelligence...provided the bureau with memos, based on his recent interactions with Russian sources, contending the Russian government has for years tried to co-opt and assist Trump-and that the FBI requested more information from him. 5972"

"The Committee's bipartisan Report found that Paul Manafort, while he was Chairman of the Trump Campaign, was secretly communicating with a Russian intelligence officer with whom he discussed Campaign strategy and repeatedly shared internal Campaign polling data. This took place while the Russian intelligence operation to assist Trump was ongoing."

"The Committee's bipartisan Report found that Russia's goal in its unprecedented hack-and-leak operation against the United States in 2016, among other motives, was to assist the Trump Campaign"

-----------------

Nowhere in the 1414 pages (based on millions of pages of supplemental information) of these combined reports, by separate and bipartisan entities, was Russians helping Hillary ever even suggested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonzo3705

Latest posts