Dr. Robert Malone one of the inventors of mRNA vaccine technology now speaks out about vaccine safety.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
So how do you think it came about? They still haven’t found that animal for some reason. The circumstantial evidence keeps trending towards the lab hypothesis. The way China has acted also adds to the fire. I get why China would cover it up since the whole world would hate them.
Yeah, I mean it's clear we still have a lot to learn about this, but conjecture and conspiracy theories don't convince me. You seem to be greatly influenced by them, but I need empirical evidence and proof. When someone provides that, I will accept it.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It very often takes 5 or more years to determine origin for a disease
Our current understanding of HIV animal transmission was determined in 2003...44 years after the first documented human infection. We still aren't 100 percent sure of the originating species.

Reactions: sklarbodds

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I'm still not having any of the lab leak hypothesis. If new information comes out and proves it, then I would obviously be convinced. Until then it's simply conjecture and speculation driven by ideologically motivated social media personalities.
That will almost certainly not happen as proving that would require the data from China, which they likely destroyed. I heard there was a recent medical defector so hopefully that bears some fruit of proof.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
That will almost certainly not happen as proving that would require the data from China, which they likely destroyed. I heard there was a recent medical defector so hopefully that bears some fruit of proof.
Well, maybe he can provide the proof. If not, gonna have to stick with the medical consensus.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
So how do you think it came about? They still haven’t found that animal for some reason. The circumstantial evidence keeps trending towards the lab hypothesis. The way China has acted also adds to the fire. I get why China would cover it up since the whole world would hate them.

They have found very similar viruses in both bats and pangolins. Also they have in both that some that have neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2. Which suggests that they have been exposed to a very similar virus.

I am not saying that it for sure came from zoonoses, or lab leak (we don’t know). But there is moar definitely evidence to support that it came from an animal. Whereas most of the “data” for it being lab generated is extremely speculative. If it came from a lab, it is way more likely that it was a virus that as isolated from a bat/pangolin that was being tested on cells in vitro (which happens). And the virus was accidentally leaked.

Regardless, it takes a long time to track down the exact location where these things. Took 7 years for 2009 influenza.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007

Huge difference between taking viral proteins to create pseudoparticles (which are unable to replicate) and making new viruses. He is talking about the latter in this, and it is a very common technique used. Everytime there is a new strain, this is exactly how they determine if it is more infectious than other strains.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
They have found very similar viruses in both bats and pangolins. Also they have in both that some that have neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2. Which suggests that they have been exposed to a very similar virus.

I am not saying that it for sure came from zoonoses, or lab leak (we don’t know). But there is moar definitely evidence to support that it came from an animal. Whereas most of the “data” for it being lab generated is extremely speculative. If it came from a lab, it is way more likely that it was a virus that as isolated from a bat/pangolin that was being tested on cells in vitro (which happens). And the virus was accidentally leaked.

Regardless, it takes a long time to track down the exact location where these things. Took 7 years for 2009 influenza.
I’m of the belief it came from a lab leak accidentally. I’ve never bought it was done on purpose, but I think the Chinese took advantage of the situation after the fact. You don’t think the Chinese manipulated the virus from the animal? There were a couple guys making the rounds saying they had evidence it was manipulated.

Reactions: EriktheRed

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Its the majority opinion. That's what I'm going with.
It's hard to tell if that is actually the case as large tech has been censoring the topic so heavily. I mean even the WHO was recently censored on them not recommending the Covid vaccine for children. Big tech did not allow that opinion. We shouldn't stand for that.

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It's hard to tell if that is actually the case as large tech has been censoring the topic so heavily. I mean even the WHO was recently censored on them not recommending the Covid vaccine for children. Big tech did not allow that opinion. We shouldn't stand for that.
Lol stop.

Reactions: nelsonj22

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I’m of the belief it came from a lab leak accidentally. I’ve never bought it was done on purpose, but I think the Chinese took advantage of the situation after the fact. You don’t think the Chinese manipulated the virus from the animal? There were a couple guys making the rounds saying they had evidence it was manipulated.
It's basically what Redfield and Pompeo have been saying.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's basically what Redfield and Pompeo have been saying.
I definitely believe Redfield over Fauci. If Trump and Pompeo would have never brought up the lab leak more people would have bought in, but like everything else with covid it became political.

Reactions: EriktheRed

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I definitely believe Redfield over Fauci. If Trump and Pompeo would have never brought up the lab leak more people would have bought in, but like everything else with covid it became political.
Or because there isn't proof of it at all. That might be it too.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
When it plays out and we look back you will be wrong like the lab leak. This vaccine has had more adverse effects than any other vaccine in recent history because it was rushed. You can say it wasn’t but it was. There is no reason to give it to a healthy kid.

What evidence do you have that these vaccines have had more severe adverse effects than any other vaccine in history?

If you are talking about short term effect like fever, sore arm etc 24-72 hours after then yes the mRNA vaccines are going to be more prevalent than most other vaccines on the second dose. But that was 100 percent expected considering what it does on the immunological side of things. Which is also why they are one of the most effective vaccines thus far as well.

But for severe side effects, the rates have been extremely low, with zero evidence that they are higher than other vaccines (evidence is the opposite I believe).

mRNA technology has been ready to become the forefront of vaccine technology for a half of a decade now. There have been phase 1 trials already performed, showing high safety profiles. COVID gave an opportunity to push mRNA technology into the forefront. A position that it would have taken anyways, and likely will hold for a long time.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Or because there isn't proof of it at all. That might be it too.
It will be we be proven. I’ve also said that since last spring. The Chinese have seen to that. They didn’t let the WHO see anything of relevance in their investigation and have covered shit up from the start. You’re either stupid, naive, or trolling. I assume you’re trolling like normal.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Don’t get your news from randos on YouTube kids

the fact you dopes believe ANYTHING politifact posts is amusing..........same clowns that got you to believe Russian Collusion was real........you must be the biggest dopes on the planet

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It will be we be proven. I’ve also said that since last spring. The Chinese have seen to that. They didn’t let the WHO see anything of relevance in their investigation and have covered shit up from the start. You’re either stupid, naive, or trolling. I assume you’re trolling like normal.
So you want me to believe in something with no proof/evidence and then when I don't you call me a troll? Sorry bub, my standards for discovery are clearly higher than yours.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007

People keep saying they have evidence, but never actually provide it. And the ones that I have seen do, their evidence is either 1. Disproven or 2. Extremely flemsy. Coronavirus has the ability to recombine with other strains in nature. So it is pretty much impossible to tell if the recombining occurred in a lab or in nature. Also, the major way we make attenuated version of viruses is culturing them in a lab. You have to be very careful because just a few passages in cell culture can significantly impact virulence in the opposite way.

At this point, any theory is speculation. It will be until we find a closely related virus in nature. Which is going to take time. But unfortunately with that, this allows for people to come up with their own theories.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
What evidence do you have that these vaccines have had more severe adverse effects than any other vaccine in history?

If you are talking about short term effect like fever, sore arm etc 24-72 hours after then yes the mRNA vaccines are going to be more prevalent than most other vaccines on the second dose. But that was 100 percent expected considering what it does on the immunological side of things. Which is also why they are one of the most effective vaccines thus far as well.

But for severe side effects, the rates have been extremely low, with zero evidence that they are higher than other vaccines (evidence is the opposite I believe).

mRNA technology has been ready to become the forefront of vaccine technology for a half of a decade now. There have been phase 1 trials already performed, showing high safety profiles. COVID gave an opportunity to push mRNA technology into the forefront. A position that it would have taken anyways, and likely will hold for a long time.
There are more young people having heart issues. The numbers keep growing. You will say it’s rare and that’s okay. It’s also very rare a child 18 or under ending up in the hospital which is 4 in a million. If there is essentially no risk to a young healthy kid I don’t see the point of taking the vaccine. We can agree to disagree on this. You won’t change my mind and I won’t change yours.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
People keep saying they have evidence, but never actually provide it. And the ones that I have seen do, their evidence is either 1. Disproven or 2. Extremely flemsy. Coronavirus has the ability to recombine with other strains in nature. So it is pretty much impossible to tell if the recombining occurred in a lab or in nature. Also, the major way we make attenuated version of viruses is culturing them in a lab. You have to be very careful because just a few passages in cell culture can significantly impact virulence in the opposite way.

At this point, any theory is speculation. It will be until we find a closely related virus in nature. Which is going to take time. But unfortunately with that, this allows for people to come up with their own theories.
Would the smoking gun for you be if it’s true three scientists who worked at the wuhan lab had to go to the hospital in November with covid type symptoms? To me that is pretty damning. I’m sure our government has a pretty good idea if that is true.

Reactions: jbskers

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
When it plays out and we look back you will be wrong like the lab leak. This vaccine has had more adverse effects than any other vaccine in recent history because it was rushed. You can say it wasn’t but it was. There is no reason to give it to a healthy kid.
sadly they never figure it out.........they are so hung up on fake news. You could have a nuclear bomb go off next to these fools and the fake news would tell them it was just a fire cracker and not to worry. Put on your rain coat, you will be just fine. Just like that mask you fools wore for over a yr.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
There are more young people having heart issues. The numbers keep growing. You will say it’s rare and that’s okay. It’s also very rare a child 18 or under ending up in the hospital which is 4 in a million. If there is essentially no risk to a young healthy kid I don’t see the point of taking the vaccine. We can agree to disagree on this. You won’t change my mind and I won’t change yours.
300+ kids under the age of 18 died from Covid. How many have died from the vaccine? 0? Oh right, yeah...0.

CDC says 1,200 possible heart inflammation cases out of over 300,000,000 doses given. You could say it's rare, lol.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
300+ kids under the age of 18 died from Covid. How many have died from the vaccine? 0? Oh right, yeah...0.

CDC says 1,200 possible heart inflammation cases out of over 300,000,000 doses given. You could say it's rare, lol.
How many of the 300 had preexisting conditions? I said healthy kids Stelter.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
you could make a fortune on this board selling desert property as beach front property to these morons.....