Dr. Robert Malone one of the inventors of mRNA vaccine technology now speaks out about vaccine safety.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
I know we have talked about this, but would you advise a healthy kid to get the vaccine at this point? I know in your situation you will give it to your kid and that is totally understandable. Like I said in a prior post to me it depends where you are at in your life if you should take it. If I was older with some pre existing conditions I would most likely take it. If I’m younger I’m passing for now. It’s all about covid risk vs. vaccine risk to me and the fact we don’t know what it does longterm.

I give it to my kids absolutely. From the side effect side of it, the vaccine should have very little chance of long term effects. mRNA doesn’t stick around, the phospholipids become part of our cells and recycled as well. That is one of the advantages it had over other vaccinesVs COVID where we are seeing a lot of long term side effects, even in younger and healthy people.

From a viral spread standpoint, younger people can absolutely get infected, the virus has no problem replicating and then spreading. Although I don’t think that the vaccine will prevent this 100 percent, it still should significantly reduce it. When you are talking about clearing a virus 3-4 days after infection vs. 7-10 days, you are talking about several logs difference on viral load. That means thay less chance of you spreading it to others, and less chance for the virus to mutate.

From a community standpoint, not everyone can get vaccinated. Or if they can, the vaccine would have a much higher chance to fail. Anyone who is immunocompromised, undergoing cancer therapy (esp chemo), elderly, etc. Which also are going to be more susceptible to severe disease. The idea behind vaccines isn’t always to protect yourself, but to protect others. One of the first major vaccines was polio. When you look at the numbers for polio, only about 1 percent of people who get it are paralyzed, and only a percentage of them die. However, it is so infectious that once it got into a school, you couldn’t stop it. And that 1 percent seems pretty high when you start applying it to thousands of people. But like I said before, not everyone can get vaccinated so getting as many as you can to reach herd immunity protects those who cannot and are likely to be more susceptible to the virus. Unfortunately we have reached a point in our society where most people don’t remember dealing with things like polio, measles, whooping cough, etc.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Heart issues have been shown in healthy teens and young men taking it. Four out of one million people 18 and under end up on the hospital from covid in America. It’s nuts giving it to young people at this point. Also according to vaers 5,000 plus have died within 48 hours of taking the vaccine. A lot of them were heart issues. You can also argue quite a few of them were going to die soon anyways because a fair amount were very old and not healthy. The other thing I would be worried about is miscarriages. The last link gives the vaers number on it plus many more interesting stats and links. It even links to a site where it gives you key info on the deaths after getting the vaccine. Like I said I’m not totally against the vaccine. To me it depends where you’re at in your life. Just don’t tell me there are no adverse effects. I don’t see people dying after a flu shot.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever use "Children's Health Defense".

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Heart issues have been shown in healthy teens and young men taking it. Four out of one million people 18 and under end up on the hospital from covid in America. It’s nuts giving it to young people at this point. Also according to vaers 5,000 plus have died within 48 hours of taking the vaccine. A lot of them were heart issues. You can also argue quite a few of them were going to die soon anyways because a fair amount were very old and not healthy. The other thing I would be worried about is miscarriages. The last link gives the vaers number on it plus many more interesting stats and links. It even links to a site where it gives you key info on the deaths after getting the vaccine. Like I said I’m not totally against the vaccine. To me it depends where you’re at in your life. Just don’t tell me there are no adverse effects. I don’t see people dying after a flu shot.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever use "Children's Health Defense".

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006

Your own links deny what you're saying.

300 cases out of millions and almost all went away immediately.

And Vaers. Come on man, we've been through that.

1) ANYONE can report to Vaers
2) It is not a "deaths caused by vaccine" database. It's a "died after taking vaccine" database. WAY different. And aside from one death that the J&J is very suspicious of, there hasn't been a single death linked to the vaccine.

You're pretty logical generally. How many people just "die all of the sudden" every day in America. When 177M people have gotten a shot, quite a lot of them will just "die all of the sudden" no matter if you injected them with mRNA or just saline.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Your own links deny what you're saying.

300 cases out of millions and almost all went away immediately.

And Vaers. Come on man, we've been through that.

1) ANYONE can report to Vaers
2) It is not a "deaths caused by vaccine" database. It's a "died after taking vaccine" database. WAY different. And aside from one death that the J&J is very suspicious of, there hasn't been a single death linked to the vaccine.

You're pretty logical generally. How many people just "die all of the sudden" every day in America. When 177M people have gotten a shot, quite a lot of them will just "die all of the sudden" no matter if you injected them with mRNA or just saline.
When it plays out and we look back you will be wrong like the lab leak. This vaccine has had more adverse effects than any other vaccine in recent history because it was rushed. You can say it wasn’t but it was. There is no reason to give it to a healthy kid.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
When it plays out and we look back you will be wrong like the lab leak. This vaccine has had more adverse effects than any other vaccine in recent history because it was rushed. You can say it wasn’t but it was. There is no reason to give it to a healthy kid.
Ah, so I think the argument here is that it just seems like you're willing to take a position even when there is a lack of evidence/the evidence in contrary to your claims. The rest of us need proof/empirical evidence before accepting extraordinary claims as "fact".

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ah, so I think the argument here is that it just seems like you're willing to take a position even when there is a lack of evidence/the evidence in contrary to your claims. The rest of us need proof/empirical evidence before accepting extraordinary claims as "fact".
Scope there is evidence it ****s with your heart. Also why would you give it to a healthy kid if they aren’t at risk. 4 out of 1 million kids end up in the hospital. Like I’ve said if you’re not healthy and or old get it. If I was 65 with a couple underlying conditions I would probably get it. If you’re a kid the risk of covid itself isn’t worth getting the vaccine that still has some questions especially on the heart front for those who are young.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yep, no evidence at all. No emails, no nothing! Keep believing that BS!

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
No evidence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Scope there is evidence it ****s with your heart. Also why would you give it to a healthy kid if they aren’t at risk. 4 out of 1 million kids end up in the hospital. Like I’ve said if you’re not healthy and or old get it. If I was 65 with a couple underlying conditions I would probably get it. If you’re a kid the risk of covid itself isn’t worth getting the vaccine that still has some questions especially on the heart front for those who are young.
Anecdotal stories on Robert Kennedy's anti-vaxx site is not evidence. None of the articles you posted provided any proof/data/evidence/studies that show any significant side effects. The 4 out of 1 million figure you posted is coming from where? Even if 4 out of 1 million were getting hospitalized because of the vaccine (no proof of that), that indicates a miniscule risk... certainly not significant at all.

Again, most of us require evidence before exception exceptional claims, that's all.

Reactions: nelsonj22

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Well, at lease Cash knows the definition of "evidence". Also, lol at posting Posobiec + Ian Miles Cheong. Your stream of information must be wild!
Put your money where your mouth is. So you don't think Fauci lied and is not tied to the Chinese Wuhan lab virus?

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
This vaccine has had more adverse effects than any other vaccine in recent history
No it hasn't.

2.5 BILLION shots given and it has been proven safe.

Sure there's a .00000000000001% chance we'll find a long term unexpected side effect...

As far as the "lab leak" is concerned, well here's the real truth... We don't know. Anyone claiming to know is guessing. It's possible. But we don't know. It takes a long time to be really sure where a virus originated.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Put your money where your mouth is. So you don't think Fauci lied and is not tied to the Chinese Wuhan lab virus?
I don't even know what being "tied to the Chinese Wuhan lab" entails, but I can certainly say I don't seem to think he was associated in any sinister way that you seem to think he was. Until the experts say it was engineered in the Wuhan lab and provide proof, we probably have to continue on with the notion that it was not man made. The evidence and consensus hasn't changed.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
I don't even know what being "tied to the Chinese Wuhan lab" entails, but I can certainly say I don't seem to think he was associated in any sinister way that you seem to think he was. Until the experts say it was engineered in the Wuhan lab and provide proof, we probably have to continue on with the notion that it was not man made. The evidence and consensus hasn't changed.
You're trying to come from a credited standing, which CNN is not, but let's play your game. Fake news posted the emails. They're reporting on it and now big tech is letting people report on it, since Fauci had Zuckerberg censor people who brought up it's man made. According to Fauci and his emails it's man made. Fauci changed his answer and other scientists concluded it was man made. Daszak help design it and was on the committee that said it wasn't man made 🤣. He then worked with Zuckerberg to silence other scientists as a factchecker. We can make a friendly wager if it's man made or not? Fauci will retire soon and Daszak is the first fall guy. You have a hard time figuring it out, then click on the article the little nuances are staggering. All this CNN lying and big tech censorship could be the next mockingbird, but you will call it conspiracy theories. Looks like the conspiracy theorist are mopping the floor clean with CNN.

Reactions: Cash68847

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You're trying to come from a credited standing, which CNN is not, but let's play your game. Fake news posted the emails. They're reporting on it and now big tech is letting people report on it, since Fauci had Zuckerberg censor people who brought up it's man made. According to Fauci and his emails it's man made. Fauci changed his answer and other scientists concluded it was man made. Daszak help design it and was on the committee that said it wasn't man made 🤣. He then worked with Zuckerberg to silence other scientists as a factchecker. We can make a friendly wager if it's man made or not? Fauci will retire soon and Daszak is the first fall guy. You have a hard time figuring it out, then click on the article the little nuances are staggering. All this CNN lying and big tech censorship could be the next mockingbird, but you will call it conspiracy theories. Looks like the conspiracy theorist are mopping the floor clean with CNN.
Idk what this long rambling rant about CNN is about, lol. The evidence available to the public and scientific community hasn't changed on the topic so my opinion hasn't either. Emails, speculation, and conjecture are not evidence so I don't pay much attention to those... especially when they are pushed by very untrustworthy people. If we get new evidence to evaluate and we see it was engineered, I have no problem accepting that, but I gotta see that proof, son.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Idk what this long rambling rant about CNN is about, lol. The evidence available to the public and scientific community hasn't changed on the topic so my opinion hasn't either. Emails, speculation, and conjecture are not evidence so I don't pay much attention to those... especially when they are pushed by very untrustworthy people. If we get new evidence to evaluate and we see it was engineered, I have no problem accepting that, but I gotta see that proof, son.
FOIA emails aren't proof? You have nerve to say this, but you listen to CNN. Like I said, we can make a friendly wager because I won't play the lame games. Also, Fauci lied in Congress. Didn't Roger Stone lie in Congress and go to prison if I recall? If your news source has been exposed for lying and suppression of information, then how can you say nothing has changed?

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
FOIA emails aren't proof? You have nerve to say this, but you listen to CNN. Like I said, we can make a friendly wager because I won't play the lame games. Also, Fauci lied in Congress. Didn't Roger Stone lie in Congress and go to prison if I recall? If your news source has been exposed for lying and suppression of information, then how can you say nothing has changed?
Correct, emails of conversations are not empirical proof. Lmao.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Correct, emails of conversations are not empirical proof. Lmao.
There is also funding that ties Fauci & Daszak. Fauci & Daszak said there wasn't any bats at the lab, then oh lookie! Bats! Another country released the bat video last week.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
So, how was Nixon caught? Wasn't empirical enough? It's way before my time pops, but it didn't take much.
You're saying Nixon was caught because of email conversations? What in the world are you saying/asking me. Lmao.

• Love
Reactions: nelsonj22

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
You're saying Nixon was caught because of email conversations? What in the world are you saying/asking me. Lmao.
Don't be a lame fvcking jerkoff! That coy dipshvt act! I won't play your game and you exactly know what I mean. You want wager? You can believe in CNN and I will believe in the truth.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Don't be a lame fvcking jerkoff! That coy dipshvt act! I won't play your game and you exactly know what I mean. You want wager? You can believe in CNN and I will believe in the truth.
RollingLaugh

It was your terrible argument, not mine.

Like I said, I'll wait for evidence and adjust accordingly. You can believe the pizzagate guy and the other guy who swatted people who made fun of him on the internet.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
RollingLaugh

It was your terrible argument, not mine.

Like I said, I'll wait for evidence and adjust accordingly. You can believe the pizzagate guy and the other guy who swatted people who made fun of him on the internet.
Again, you listen to CNN Lmao 🤣. You have no leg to stand on. In court, your network used opinion piece argument to try and get out of that lawsuit. Your shitty network tried to screw over high-schoolers. What kind of integrity are you trying to act like you have? CNN is doing everything they can not to do discovery because they will be exposed! You have jackshvt and shouldn't try to point the finger anywhere. If they can get Nixon, then Fauci’s emails should be well enough. I know you won't bet because those dominoes are falling.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Again, you listen to CNN Lmao 🤣. You have no leg to stand on. In court, your network used opinion piece argument to try and get out of that lawsuit. Your shitty network tried to screw over high-schoolers. What kind of integrity are you trying to act like you have? CNN is doing everything they can not to do discovery because they will be exposed! You have jackshvt and shouldn't try to point the finger anywhere. If they can get Nixon, then Fauci’s emails should be well enough. I know you won't bet because those dominoes are falling.
I don't work for CNN, dude. I don't even know anyone who works for CNN.

I think you can submit feedback here:

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Other sources are saying man made.
Other sources:

230px-Ian_Miles_Cheong.jpg

huskerfan_12_05

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Lincoln, NE

infinity13

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007

• Haha
Reactions: sklarbodds

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
So, how was Nixon caught? Wasn't empirical enough? It's way before my time pops, but it didn't take much.
Yeah it's just cuz Nixon was an old and you know olds and email......

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You have jackshvt and shouldn't try to point the finger anywhere. If they can get Nixon, then Fauci’s emails should be well enough. I know you won't bet because those dominoes are falling.
Wait you think Nixon's emails where more secure than Fauci's 🤣🤣🤣 He learned what not to do with email from Nixon duh 🙄

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Wait you think Nixon's emails where more secure than Fauci's 🤣🤣🤣 He learned what not to do with email from Nixon duh 🙄
Yeah, because I said Nixon emailed lol. Damn you Nelson.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Early on in the pandemic you weren’t having any of the lab leak hypothesis even though common sense could tell a person is was very possible for various reasons. Either way the Chinese will always cast doubt it ever came from the lab with the way they covered it up. There will never be cut and dry proof.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Early on in the pandemic you weren’t having any of the lab leak hypothesis even though common sense could tell a person is was very possible for various reasons. Either way the Chinese will always cast doubt it ever came from the lab with the way they covered it up. There will never be cut and dry proof.
I'm still not having any of the lab leak hypothesis. If new information comes out and proves it, then I would obviously be convinced. Until then it's simply conjecture and speculation driven by ideologically motivated social media personalities.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm still not having any of the lab leak hypothesis. If new information comes out and proves it, then I would obviously be convinced. Until then it's simply conjecture and speculation driven by ideologically motivated social media personalities.
So how do you think it came about? They still haven’t found that animal for some reason. The circumstantial evidence keeps trending towards the lab hypothesis. The way China has acted also adds to the fire. I get why China would cover it up since the whole world would hate them.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
If the lab leak is ever proven which I have my doubts because I think it will be covered up, America will look as bad funding China. Like you said Fauci and Daszak will look horrible. Fauci doesn’t have any credibility at this point. I’m surprised he hasn’t got his lucrative early retirement package yet.

Latest posts