ADVERTISEMENT

Downfield passing game

The
I will take Adrian, Nate Swift, Todd Peterson, Roy Helu, Niles Paul, Quentin Castille, and Marlon Lucky.

You can have Joe Ganz, Kade Warner, Wyatt Liewer, Levi Falck, Ronald Thompkins, Dedrick Mills, and Wandale.

I bet I know which team wins.
The one with a quarterback that can throw a ball past 7 yards.

Take it from a former QB - you need either absolute burners or guys with height/length. We had none of that the past 2 seasons. Betts, Manning, Toure can change this tune quickly.

One thing Nebraska isn’t in short supply of...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Chuck003
What depresses me more than AM is the fact that we now have 4 scholarship QBs and he's still our best option.

That‘s why so many of wish SF would send Verduzco on his way..

Last year he had 2AM thinking way too and he didn’t know when to run or throw on plays..

That‘s why so many of wish SF would send Verduzco on his way..

Last year he had 2AM thinking way too and he didn’t know when to run or throw on plays..
Because I'm eternally optimistic when it comes to Nebraska football, I try to convince myself that AM, now in his fourth year, will put together a strong season. Not spectacular, just steady. And that SF will tailor the offense to his strengths because he recognizes the need to win now and make a bowl game. Of course, if the past is prologue I shouldn't expect either of those things to occur. But I hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT