ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Creighton! GBR!

That center for the Jays is soft as my cock after I have been drinking (Sorry Kayla, it wasn't you, I promise!)
Most Creighton opponents don't challenge Klakbrenner the way Walker did. Walker got right in his chest and played through the contact. Usually they alter their shot trying to get it over him.

As far as your... issues... are concerned, I'll leave that for others to debate. ;)

Most Creighton opponents don't challenge Klakbrenner the way Walker did. Walker got right in his chest and played through the contact. Usually they alter their shot trying to get it over him.

As far as your... issues... are concerned, I'll leave that for others to debate. ;)
I never watch the Jays play but if you are not attacking that beanpole...that is a problem.

I never watch the Jays play but if you are not attacking that beanpole...that is a problem.
But most teams don't - or at least not correctly.

You know Kalkbrenner was Big East Defensive Player of the Year last year, right? I'm not saying he deserved it, but we won it because almost nobody took the game to him the way Walker did today.

That's also what makes Walker really, really good. He doesn't give AF if he's giving away 4-5 inches. He just finds ways to score.

But most teams don't - or at least not correctly.

You know Kalkbrenner was Big East Defensive Player of the Year last year, right? I'm not saying he deserved it, but we won it because almost nobody took the game to him the way Walker did today.

That's also what makes Walker really, really good. He doesn't give AF if he's giving away 4-5 inches. He just finds ways to score.
If he was DPOY in that that conference, they did a bad job voting.

I saw them play Zona this year and that big from Zona abused him...walker abused him and I am guessing that animal from Uconn will treat him like my 3rd wife treated me...

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Walker is able to make shots that few big guys are. Drives, gets his body into the defender, and then shoots hooks over them. He kicked Kalkbrenner's ass today.

Reactions: nwualum

I saw them play Zona this year and that big from Zona abused him...walker abused him and I am guessing that animal from Uconn will treat him like my 3rd wife treated me...

Kalkbrenner outplayed the Uconn guy last year in 2 Creighton wins. He's an excellent defender overall, a big part of what makes Creighton a pretty good defensive team (19th in KenPom D last year).

Hey Cubsker- Yes, I remember our bet. Never thought we would win more than seven games, especially by December. Hope I have to buy you lunch soon!

• Love
Reactions: cubsker
Kalkbrenner outplayed the Uconn guy last year in 2 Creighton wins. He's an excellent defender overall, a big part of what makes Creighton a pretty good defensive team (19th in KenPom D last year).
Last year or this year?

Kalkbrenner was Defensive POY because he blocks a lot of shots, and that's because most players give him the space to do so. Arizona's bigs and Walker took the ball right at him, which I expect will happen more as this season goes on.

Kalkbrenner was Defensive POY because he blocks a lot of shots, and that's because most players give him the space to do so. Arizona's bigs and Walker took the ball right at him, which I expect will happen more as this season goes on.
That Zona center treated him like the girl in the late 80's after school break special TV movie on date rape.

You think he magically got worse on D this year? Very unlikely.
Ha...no...I think he sucked last year and I think he sucks this year.

Imagine that bean pole in the Big Ten last year...vs Kofi, Edey, Dickenson, Okiyumienoonecanspellit form Rutgers...Key from OSU...

Shit...he would not even be a 9/9 guy

That Zona center treated him like the girl in the late 80's after school break special TV movie on date rape.
I agree, but Arizona is a well-coached team that punches you in the face on both ends. Seems like most teams these days would rather just scrimmage, taking turns shooting threes.

I agree, but Arizona is a well-coached team that punches you in the face on both ends. Seems like most teams these days would rather just scrimmage, taking turns shooting threes.
Sure...but zona has a second year HC...it is not like TL is some 30 year HC vet.

Geez. You married a third time after 2 failures? Glutton for punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
Ha...no...I think he sucked last year and I think he sucks this year.

Imagine that bean pole in the Big Ten last year...vs Kofi, Edey, Dickenson, Okiyumienoonecanspellit form Rutgers...Key from OSU...

Shit...he would not even be a 9/9 guy

Ok, so you just have a bad opinion then.

Creighton's not a bad team like some of yall are claiming. They did have 2 losses but they were 2 and 3 point losses to top 5 teams. They've also beaten ranked teams already this season.

We beat 2 acc teams by 20 points before this game. Were getting better!

Creighton's not a bad team like some of yall are claiming. They did have 2 losses but they were 2 and 3 point losses to top 5 teams. They've also beaten ranked teams already this season.

We beat 2 acc teams by 20 points before this game. Were getting better!
No...they lost by 5 to UT

I mean...he is not all that great but watching Coach Macdonkey not having a clue how to defend layups was amusing
No. That kid is unselfish and bb smart . I'll take that. Everyone said cu got the better Nebraska player but I disagree

Reactions: Baxter48
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT