DOW Heading into Bear Market Down 20% since January

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
The other end of season already met the bear market recession level now it’s the Dows turn

All of it avoidable all of it Biden’s fault and his administration is anti-Trump policies

you’ve already got the Fed reacting too late the horrible inflation recession looming and then you add to the fact because of your stupid ass energy policy you gave Putin the ability to threaten us with a nuclear war which he never would’ve done under the last guy you hated so do you hate Russia really or do you want to become just like him like so many of the people that you used to claim to heat like the religious right you become just like them with your religious left bullshit

Reactions: GGHuskerGlass

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
There’s natural cycle to the economy yes but there’s also forced air is not unforced errors these are for stairs by the idiots in charge you know exactly what they’re doing that’s why I’m so pissed off not because we’re just going through a little downturn in the economy it’s because there shouldn’t be any downturn after coming out of Covid it should be booming button button reversed everything that Trump had that hat is booming after you’ve destroyed him with Covid bullshit

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
2 million illegal immigrants coming into the system how many of those do you think you’re gonna be draining the populations revenues of where they reside they’re not all going to be working

Reactions: Bobfather

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
In the spring I said we would end up around 28k on the Dow before starting to come out of the bear market. Still have a little more pain to go.

thecatindahat

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Fort Collins
The media is spinning the Dems have a chance in Nov. Ha!!! The ass kicking that is about to happen will be brutal.
1z321i.gif

Reactions: Bobfather