Donald Trump to be deposed Wednesday morning in New York Attorney General's probe of his business

N_enigma

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2003
Trump is scheduled to be grilled in person in Manhattan on … a decade-long pattern of financial misstatements on documents used by the Trump Organization to win hundreds of millions of dollars in tax breaks and bank loans.

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

Huskerlife39

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2006
Omaha, NE
LOL, Trump doesn't prepare his own financial statements or tax statements. Its entirely likely that President Trump doesn't really know what his true net worth is. I'm sure he has an idea but I guarantee that number swings wildly from day to day, and week to week. This latest investigation might cause some angst for his financial people but ultimately you still don't got Trump.

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
Merrick Garland certainly appears to be just that.

Lofl. Don't got him.
Just imagine how many times he will say “I don’t recall” in his testimony. And the video of a former President walking into countless court rooms will be golden. Your idol is a grifter.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Just imagine how many times he will say “I don’t recall” in his testimony. And the video of a former President walking into countless court rooms will be golden. Your idol is a grifter.

You know what you don't have to imagine? You not having him, cause you don't.

Lofl @ you and your white guilt

Reactions: libbity bibbity

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
You know what you don't have to imagine? You not having him, cause you don't.

Lofl @ you and your white guilt
Getting nervous aren’t you? I understand. Your idol is a con man and you are worried about him. He will be fine and he won’t miss any rounds of golf or rallies.

Reactions: N_enigma

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Getting nervous aren’t you? I understand. Your idol is a con man and you are worried about him. He will be fine and he won’t miss any rounds of golf or rallies.
Why would I be nervous? Dude is probably gonna play golf today.

Glad to see you are coming to terms with the fact that you do got him, and you never will. Don't worry, you can add that to the list of reasons why you cry yourself to sleep.

Lofl.

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018

Glad to see you are coming to terms with the fact that you do got him, and you never will. Don't worry, you can add that to the list of reasons why you cry yourself to sleep.

Lofl.
You struggle to comprehend sentences I see. And you appear to be on the floor laughing a lot.

I have a career to attend to now so I will check later for another feeble attempt to insult me. Take your time and try to come up with something a little better. You have nothing to do all day so you have time to focus!!!

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
You struggle to comprehend sentences I see. And you appear to be on the floor laughing a lot.

I have a career to attend to now so I will check later for another feeble attempt to insult me. Take your time and try to come up with something a little better. You have nothing to do all day so you have time to focus!!!
It's 6 am where I live. My 1st appointment isn't till 8. Lofl at you.

N_enigma

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2003

Lofl.
Nervous? You’ve been freaking out all over this board for months. Have they got him yet? Not yet johnny.

We keep reminding you that this just the beginning of a legal process that will last a couple years. Perhaps a break from the board will do you some good. Why not come back in a couple months? I promise they won’t have him by then but you might know which trump appointed judge will be overseeing his trial. You and Bob could even set up a gallows outside his house.

Reactions: GBRx5

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Nervous? You’ve been freaking out all over this board for months. Have they got him yet? Not yet johnny.

We keep reminding you that this just the beginning of a legal process that will last a couple years. Perhaps a break from the board will do you some good. Why not come back in a couple months? I promise they won’t have him by then but you might know which trump appointed judge will be overseeing his trial. You and Bob could even set up a gallows outside his house.
Link to my panic posts? Lofl.

I'll post this and you'll run away again.

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...-jan-6-missing-wash-post.327683/#post-7676247

• Haha

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Only one of five investigations going on now against Trump. But but but he has done nothing wrong. All of these investigations are witch hunts. Donnie is perfect and never would do anything like intimidating witnesses, cheating on taxes, calling election officers try to force them to change the vote count, inciting a riot at the capital building, and stealing confidential papers, and more. It just a coincidence, Right?????

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
Well, he will be following the Hilary model for testifying, and he'll even throw in a at this point what difference does it make line.

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
Only one of five investigations going on now against Trump. But but but he has done nothing wrong. All of these investigations are witch hunts. Donnie is perfect and never would do anything like intimidating witnesses, cheating on taxes, calling election officers try to force them to change the vote count, inciting a riot at the capital building, and stealing confidential papers. It just a coincidence, Right?????
Got any proof of your b.s. claims, of course you dont,, but you got him this time, what a dork.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Got any proof of your b.s. claims, of course you dont,, but you got him this time, what a dork.
You need me to list the investigations, you know these investigations are going on. Of course you think he is innocent on all of them. You are one of the cult who is gullible.

• Haha

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
You need me to list the investigations, you know these investigations are going on. Of course you think he is innocent on all of them. You are one of the cult who is gullible.
Look at this cultist.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Garland is such an idiot he won't even protect the Supreme Court, which he wanted to be a member of. He's a Communist nutjob.
Thanks to the crazy pubes we can not have Garland on the supreme court.

N_enigma

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2003
Look at this cultist.
acd512e1-973c-4196-9a75-78116c5578d5_text.gif

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
If they put Donnie on a lie detector machine, he would burn up the machine, it would go up in smoke.