ADVERTISEMENT

Dominic Raiola's son receives offer from Georgia

image.png

Reactions: huskerbay
That throw at about 1:23 is ridiculous for a 15 year old.
That looked like the only throw he really had to try and put something on. Most look like just touch passes even though he was throwing down field. He has some arm strength.

But what is up with his leg kick on follow through? Almost every throw he brings his off leg way up and back in follow through.

I am sure something they can change.

That looked like the only throw he really had to try and put something on. Most look like just touch passes even though he was throwing down field. He has some arm strength.

But what is up with his leg kick on follow through? Almost every throw he brings his off leg way up and back in follow through.

It's good muscle memory for weight transfer. Nothing wrong with that.
But I'm sure Harry Potter will fix it. Eek

So it looks like he is coming to camp next week. Would assume if Frost thinks he deserves one it would come then.

Is that what you would expect?

Peyton Manning did that too, to a degree. Definitely gets you in the habit of throwing off your front foot.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Unbelievable this is a 15 year old kid. I wonder what he's going to look like once he's a senior in HS. I can't wait to hear how his camp goes next week, I'm guessing he gets an offer coming out of the Nebraska camp.

Is Raiola our last great OL? Definitely had some other really good ones, but he seems on another level to me.

Reactions: Bold Words
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT