ADVERTISEMENT

Dome on Memorial stadium?

Another thought on the Super Bowl. Tickets are insanely expensive now. I went to the Skins/Fins SB in 1983 in Pasadena and bought a face value $40 ticket two minutes after KO for $45. Now a basic ticket can be in the thousands. Maybe playing in Foxboro in January might bring some sanity back to the cost of attending a SB.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
I already posted this link in here but y’all may have over looked it but bottom line up front
THIS IS FAKE NEWS.
This dude was trolling for people to hit his twitter feed up... original drawing was done in 2014
Here is the link to the original article with this very same domed memorial stadium... aka not a leaked photo

LINK

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
we dont trust links. period.
:cool: ok then.... good to know, good to know... I guess then keep on keepin on and feed into the hoopla of the dude that trolled everyone on Twitter...
Just for your summary I google searched the article I linked
its from cornnation.com
posted April 29 2014
It poses the question of what We (Nebraska) could do with all this BTN money, placing a dome over memorial stadium was one of the ideas, the picture that the guy on twitter said was leaked is what was used as the cover photo of the article... back in 2014, sooo not leaked...
Sick:rolleyes:o_O

Better be air conditioned. Also, domes can be really great for teams that are used to cold weather. I mean, look how great the Vikings were once they build a dome. Detroit as well.

Hell yes. Sign me up. I’m out on any game when the temp is in the 20s or less. The husker/OU conf championship in KC was the last game, pro or college, that I will ever freeze my ass off again.....ever.

Reactions: TheNewNU
All for it. Stadium would be louder and I would actually enjoy going to B1G games and not freezing my ass off

Hell yes. Sign me up. I’m out on any game when the temp is in the 20s or less. The husker/OU conf championship in KC was the last game, pro or college, that I will ever freeze my ass off again.....ever.
I was at that game also and it was COLD.

Football is meant to be played out in the elements. This is a stupid idea and you might as well build a new stadium if you get to that point.

only if it is retractable.
Singapore-Sports-Hub.jpg

Reactions: leodisflowers
That just looks silly. Looks like a circus tent was tossed over the stadium. Someone is really envisioning some state of the art 1960's technology there. This cannot be a real thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT