ADVERTISEMENT

Does the whole season hinge on the Illinois game?

Does the whole season hinge on the Illinois game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a must win game. This is Scott Frost’s 4th year and his players. No excuses. Time to win the games his team is favored to win.

Bielma is a good coach but Frost should not lose to a team in its first year learning a new system.
Don't agree that he's a good coach. I've read the tales of Arkansas. If you say he's a glutton, I will agree with you on that point

Reactions: bradjens
Don't agree that he's a good coach. I've read the tales of Arkansas. If you say he's a glutton, I will agree with you on that point
I guess I’ll disagree. He took over a team that went 4-8, then had 3 winning seasons in 5 years, beat LSU twice, went to 3 bowl games in arguably the toughest division in college football.

Bielema is a very good coach, not elite, but he is every bit as good as we have in the Big Ten west

This list of coaches is better

Saban
Miles
Mullen
Freeze
Malzahn

this list of coaches

Chryst
Frost
Ferentz
Brohm
Fitgerald
Fleck

Bump- I was just thinking about where to post about reminding ourselves how important this game was. 2/3 in the poll understood how critical it was to win this game.

More than simply taking the L, it was of course “how it happened.”
I could easily imagine worse scenarios for our performance (we’ve all seen worse), but still very hard pill to swallow witnessing the groundhog day stuff that clearly pointed the flashing arrows at the coaches who get paid to prepare the players.

ADVERTISEMENT