ADVERTISEMENT

Does Nebraska miss Scott Frost?

It was refreshing to see & hear Coach Joseph. Fiery, honest, capable and professional.
I got used to seeing frost in a hoodie, arm folded across his chest and a wad of Skoal in his pie hole.
I’d leave Nebraska & might even change my name in disgrace, but that’s just me.

Reactions: HuskerO and Dylman
This is one reason to stay OFF this board.....moderators ...come on.....ban this POS
This is the weak mindset. Just have some fun. You don’t have to live life looking to be offended. A few years back this place turned into a safe space for ancient Husker fans who think they shouldn’t have to just scroll by things they don’t like. Get your balls back from your wife’s purses already!

Nothing against Mickey on this but I do remember the Nebraska players having a similar celebration with Bo in the 2003 Alamo Bowl against Michigan State..
You just proved the point. Players are as hype after winning one regular season game as a bowl game. That speaks volumes.

This is the weak mindset. Just have some fun. You don’t have to live life looking to be offended. A few years back this place turned into a safe space for ancient Husker fans who think they shouldn’t have to just scroll by things they don’t like. Get your balls back from your wife’s purses already!
don't be such an ass...I am not offend by what this idiot posts. I love me a good troll once in a while. This guy isn't one of them

Reactions: phoenix4nu
don't be such an ass...I am not offend by what this idiot posts. I love me a good troll once in a while. This guy isn't one of them
Cry more to the mods. It’s such a great look. You can join the list of loser-dorks from over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT