ADVERTISEMENT

Does Nebraska have a top 10 WR room In the country?

i think NEB may surprise this season. One of the most experienced teams in the league. Veteran QB. Oldest defense in the league.
think it comes down to neb and wisconsin for the west. Injuries could have big impact. if neb avoids them then other schools should be scared of neb this season. an injury at QB or literally any other key position like WR, RB, DT, CB could alter the season.
i dont see the success transferring into the following season if Martinez leaves and the defense loses a ton.
NEB?

Yes ..NEB

t_df092a7f53ee480aa0bae89f1e16ca4a_name_file_1920x1080_5400_v4_.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: WHCSC
To kick things off against tOSU, NU started a former walkon, a 1AA transfer and Wandale. I don't know about top 10, but it is likely the starters will be a 1AA All-American at slot (Toure), a 5.8 4* walkon (Martin) and either the 2020 #2 JUCO and 5.9 4* (Manning) or a 6.0 4* (Betts). That looks to be a really solid group.

I think I’ll keep my expectations low and hope for a top 10 in the B1G. I get so tired of seeing wide open receivers running around 20 or 30 yards downfield and AD throws in the dirt or dumps it off to well covered rb that gets annihilated the second he touches it. The ceiling of this offense runs through the QB. IMO

Top ten? Who is going to throw them the ball on a consistent basis? Martinez, the guy who has struggled mightily the last two seasons to hit open receivers? I don’t see us anywhere near a top ten receiving corps.
Of course you don't. AM accuracy the last few games was very good. Very few long throws because of talent and an inexperienced line to give him time for the play to develop. He is lighter, faster and has talent to throw to. I think we are going to see AM like his first year not the last. His receivers are bigger and faster than the last couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Of course you don't. AM accuracy the last few games was very good. Very few long throws because of talent and an inexperienced line to give him time for the play to develop. He is lighter, faster and has talent to throw to. I think we are going to see AM like his first year not the last. His receivers are bigger and faster than the last couple of years.
yes, only teams with top-end talent and experienced O-Lines complete passes 10+ yards downfield

everyone knows that. frankly, I'm surprised we even attempted to pass at all!

yes, only teams with top-end talent and experienced O-Lines complete passes 10+ yards downfield

everyone knows that. frankly, I'm surprised we even attempted to pass at all!
Who was open deeper? When Allen was open the last game he threw a bullet to him. Our defense is also better which means we will have more plays. How many receivers did you see down field and open this year. Robinson was often bullied at the line of contact. Few teams win without a potent passing game except Northwestern and they were out played in the playoff game by a potent offence.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Few teams win without a potent passing game
we play in the least dynamic division in all of P5 football

the team that wins the B1G west every single year literally does so without a potent passing game

when the 10 non-QB players on offense need to drag the QB to better play, the QB stinks

Who was open deeper? When Allen was open the last game he threw a bullet to him. Our defense is also better which means we will have more plays. How many receivers did you see down field and open this year. Robinson was often bullied at the line of contact. Few teams win without a potent passing game except Northwestern and they were out played in the playoff game by a potent offence.
Our receivers were dogshit last year which plays a big part in AM's performance.

Reactions: scarletred
Are you Canadian or maybe a Brit?

If you watch the secondary in most games , there were open recovers . AM didn’t see them .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT