ADVERTISEMENT

Does Nebraska have a top 10 message board???

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
I ain't just talkin bout football. In no particular order I'm talking bout fly fishing, quilting, Honda Ridgeline owners club, sex addict message boards (heard from a friend they have those) beer making, and of course football.

I say..........yes.

Reactions: bjweyers7
We are the top 10-est board!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Honda Ridgeline owners club. Is it just thread after thread of them reassuring each other they own real trucks?

Yes. It's really more of a support group, but unlike sex club you can talk about Ridgeline club. Lot less women in Ridgeline club though so it isn't nearly as interesting.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
I used to post on HROT until I got banned for calling an idiot Liberal by the name of ChisHawk a cocksucker. Besides him, they were all pretty cool.

This is the top board in college football.. and it's not even close.

Colorado is just a smaller Silverado isn’t it?

I giggle every time I drive down my street in my ram1500 at the s10s. My truck takes dumps that size

I ain't just talkin bout football. In no particular order I'm talking bout fly fishing, quilting, Honda Ridgeline owners club, sex addict message boards (heard from a friend they have those) beer making, and of course football.

I say..........yes.
I'm pretty sure Nebraska has the #1 ranked Free Board, as ranked for activity and discussions.

I say..........yes.
How can you mention all of those things without mentioning ex-wife stories board?

If I recall someone on here has a great story about his ex messing around with their marriage counselor?

How can you mention all of those things without mentioning ex-wife stories board?

If I recall someone on here has a great story about his ex messing around with their marriage counselor?

Ummmm, that was me. But she died right after....so it's hard to be mad about it. Feel like I kinda won the divorce. Plus I'm going to remarry somebody younger, and cuter, and she got a little jingle in her pcsket....WINNING!!!

Last edited:
Just skip the marriage counseling this time. What a great story!

There are so many layers to that story it's ridiculous.....for instance, and I will stop after this, I handled our finances for the 26+ years we were married, she was an RN but I was the breadwinner and I was happy to handle our finances....well the very first year we were divorced and I was not there to pay the life insurance bill for her guess what happened? Yup, she didn't pay it. She chose instead to buy new carpet. 3 months later she dies. So she screwed up out kids future by not having life ins, and if her and I had been married for just a few more months, I would have been the beneficiary to a helluva lot of money from not one, but 2 life ins policies. Uggh.

In all serious though she was a fantastic wife and mom, unbeknownst to any of us she got sick in her brain and it rewired her, hence the divorce to start with. I really can't hold her responsible for her choices in the last year of her life, it's like watching a special needs kid act out in public somewhere. You just say a prayer and ask God to give the parents the patience and wisdom and ability to cope with the situation. It was a sad deal and I hope she's in heaven and healed. I can laugh now, but she really screwed me and the family over and caused a lot of trouble on her way out, but it wasn't her fault.

There are so many layers to that story it's ridiculous.....for instance, and I will stop after this, I handled our finances for the 26+ years we were married, she was an RN but I was the breadwinner and I was happy to handle our finances....well the very first year we were divorced and I was not there to pay the life insurance bill for her guess what happened? Yup, she didn't pay it. She chose instead to buy new carpet. 3 months later she dies. So she screwed up out kids future by not having life ins, and if her and I had been married for just a few more months, I would have been the beneficiary to a helluva lot of money from not one, but 2 life ins policies. Uggh.

In all serious though she was a fantastic wife and mom, unbeknownst to any of us she got sick in her brain and it rewired her, hence the divorce to start with. I really can't hold her responsible for her choices in the last year of her life, it's like watching a special needs kid act out in public somewhere. You just say a prayer and ask God to give the parents the patience and wisdom and ability to cope with the situation. It was a sad deal and I hope she's in heaven and healed. I can laugh now, but she really screwed me and the family over and caused a lot of trouble on her way out, but it wasn't her fault.
I really never can tell if this is a Lifetime Movie or some comedy movie.

I really never can tell if this is a Lifetime Movie or some comedy movie.

So what about the marriage counselor? What an unethical piece of shit. What was the story there?

So what about the marriage counselor? What an unethical piece of shit. What was the story there?

Divorced 8 times and he had herpes, which he never told my ex about of course.....ask me how I know?

...cause one of his ex wives showed up at my door and told me, and I promptly told my ex's mom, who got ahold of my ex, who happened to be on an over night trip with him, and she left him that night and came home.

• Haha
Reactions: hedonistimpulse
ADVERTISEMENT