ADVERTISEMENT

Does Iowa win today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, he's teaching his young kids to hate too. But thats all good right?
I'll take our fans thanx. When KF tells iowans you don't get or need a spring game, you roll over like punks.
I hope KF never again has a spring game, iowa fans don't deserve, so,I guess KF is just callin a spade a spade
Sorry man I don't care that much about a spring game....but I guess that counts as another W to you like the fake sellout streak lol

Reactions: Biff Loman
Good thing you have 10 fingers. Winking
Thanks for stopping by.

Congrats, again, to all of the Hawkeye faithful on one of the best seasons you've ever had, that 10th win would put this where on the list in the program's history? 7th or 8th best season, at least in our lifetime. There are community colleges with a better seat at the prestige table than the Hawkeyes, but, seriously, congrats.

Thanks for stopping by.

Congrats, again, to all of the Hawkeye faithful on one of the best seasons you've ever had, that 10th win would put this where on the list in the program's history? 7th or 8th best season, at least in our lifetime. There are community colleges with a better seat at the prestige table than the Hawkeyes, but, seriously, congrats.
Haha why you mad? Just enjoy your 5-7 season. What a great year! Heisman candidate and top 20 team errr

Reactions: IAROY
Haha why you mad? Just enjoy your 5-7 season. What a great year! Heisman candidate and top 20 team errr
I will take the lumps over football purgatory any time. Nebraska is down, everyone knows it. Kirk Ferentz had a 4-win season just a few years ago and you guys didn't even care, probably didn't even realize that is a down year...but congrats on a banner worthy season. Hold that whale high tonight.

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by.

Easy hoss. I come in peace. Just letting you know we already got that 9th win you were talking about. I'm even going to cheer for Nebraska in their bowl game. Someday.

Easy hoss. I come in peace. Just letting you know we already got that 9th win you were talking about. I'm even going to cheer for Nebraska in their bowl game. Someday.
Thanks. I'll reciprocate by watching the Hawkeye CFP National Championship parade for you guys. Which Hawkeye season is your all-time favorite? Follow-up to that, did that season end in a loss? I bet it did.

Reactions: khael-hawk
Thanks. I'll reciprocate by watching the Hawkeye CFP National Championship parade for you guys. Which Hawkeye season is your all-time favorite? Follow-up to that, did that season end in a loss? I bet it did.
This year is my favorite, just bc you sucked again. You had some moral victories tho!

Reactions: IAROY
This year is my favorite, just bc you sucked again. You had some moral victories tho!
If I was Hawkeye fan, this would be my favorite year, too. You can only watch Fry and Ferentz lose big games so many times before schadenfreude is all you have left.

While I have your ear, let me congratulate you guys for winning 6-10 games next year....and in '21, and in '22, and in '23...Iowa is what they are, but they're not a program that will ever win anything of significance regardless of the time line. You know it, I know it, Iowa University knows it.

If I was Hawkeye fan, this would be my favorite year, too. You can only watch Fry and Ferentz lose big games so many times before schadenfreude is all you have left.

While I have your ear, let me congratulate you guys for winning 6-10 games next year....and in '21, and in '22, and in '23...Iowa is what they are, but they're not a program that will ever win anything of significance regardless of the time line. You know it, I know it, Iowa University knows it.

Why all the Iowa hate?

I hope you guys realize, leave the states of Iowa/Nebraska, YOU ARE ALL VIEWED AS MIDWESTERN HICKS.

I just don't get it. Maybe there are a lot of Iowa dickheads you guys have to deal with on a constant basis. Maybe that's it???

GBR

Why all the Iowa hate?

I hope you guys realize, leave the states of Iowa/Nebraska, YOU ARE ALL VIEWED AS MIDWESTERN HICKS.

I just don't get it. Maybe there are a lot of Iowa dickheads you guys have to deal with on a constant basis. Maybe that's it???

GBR
I was active duty Navy, I've lived all over the world. There's a time and a place to drop some hard truths about football and a football forum is that place.

Reactions: SoFL Husker
I was active duty Navy, I've lived all over the world. There's a time and a place to drop some hard truths about football and a football forum is that place.

My nephew is the starting FG and Kickoff placekicker for Air Force tonight.

Best AF team I've seen, and he's a Lou Groza recognized FG kicker.

Great kid too. GBR

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
Sorry man I don't care that much about a spring game....but I guess that counts as another W to you like the fake sellout streak lol
There ya go, but, unlike you, bama does, georgia does, we do etc etc.
No, youre selling out to you over lord, KF.
That kind of crap wont play at Nebraska,or bama or Georgia etc.
You go along now, you dont get it, and never won it, and thats the difference etween sorta there fans putting down attendance streaks, spring games etc.
You'll never win it all, its obvious. It's all over in your attitude and your words.
Now run along, before KF calls you

Why all the Iowa hate?

GBR
I hope you realize, many of us have moved long ago, and that cooler than you, hafta put ya down cause we got twitter before they did crowd no longer plays.
Nice try

There ya go, but, unlike you, bama does, georgia does, we do etc etc.
No, youre selling out to you over lord, KF.
That kind of crap wont play at Nebraska,or bama or Georgia etc.
You go along now, you dont get it, and never won it, and thats the difference etween sorta there fans putting down attendance streaks, spring games etc.
You'll never win it all, its obvious. It's all over in your attitude and your words.
Now run along, before KF calls you
Lol you are just like bama! In your dreams

Lol you are just like bama! In your dreams
Get the pig worms outta your head first, then when your head clears up, cook the pig next time.
Then, learn to read, ya know iowa basic skills.
Yes, bama loves its spring games, and won't settle for a coach to say, nahhh, not this year, but come n gethca some autographs.

I will eat bacon or pork chops, not sure if you are jewish and saying that isn't kosher. Sorry you're mad! You'll be back!.....someday
Why is anyone in Nebraska or for Nebraska mad at what I've been talking about, our spring game?
You jealous? Maybe daddy KF allows you to have one next year, but you have to behave.

Surprised that was reversed. Looked like a call stands situation to me.

As far as I'm concerned, the better Iowa performs against an elite recruiting ground (SoCal), the happier I am.

Cuz Nebraska will never be Iowa. Win big or go home.

GBR

I hope you realize, many of us have moved long ago, and that cooler than you, hafta put ya down cause we got twitter before they did crowd no longer plays.
Nice try

Glasses up my friends...GBR

weed-vs-alcohol.jpg

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
Kid, you are the one that's mad. No one else
Then that makes none of us are.
But, if I were unfortunate to be born in iowa before it was a state of mind, I'd be mad as hell if anyone had the gall to eliminate our spring game.
Pants a lil big on ol KF, or, he's lazy

Then that makes none of us are.
But, if I were unfortunate to be born in iowa before it was a state of mind, I'd be mad as hell if anyone had the gall to eliminate our spring game.
Pants a lil big on ol KF, or, he's lazy
You're mad boy, sorry about it. Hooray for the spring game! The cheer of all mad kids

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT