ADVERTISEMENT

Does Iowa win today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no respect for a fan like you. So I think we will both agree we don’t like each other and will leave each alone...two, your a dam Iowa fan. Not a Husker fan
Maybe ignore him and the others.

To them, you're coming off like someone that claims to not care about Iowa, but then have to address every fan of theirs that comes on here.

Just ignore them like I do.

Man, Iowa sucks. Why hasn’t KF figured it out? Guy has been there 20+ years. Gotta hurt to never taste national success for the Iowa fan base. Hahahahahahahaha!

Iowa pummeled a true blue blood in the Holiday Bowl, did you know USC has won 11 count em 11 National Championships.

There ya go, but, unlike you, bama does, georgia does, we do etc etc.
No, youre selling out to you over lord, KF.
That kind of crap wont play at Nebraska,or bama or Georgia etc.
You go along now, you dont get it, and never won it, and thats the difference etween sorta there fans putting down attendance streaks, spring games etc.
You'll never win it all, its obvious. It's all over in your attitude and your words.
Now run along, before KF calls you

You're definitely not Bama or Georgia just saying.

I have absolutely no respect for a fan like you. So I think we will both agree we don’t like each other and will leave each alone...two, your a dam Iowa fan. Not a Husker fan. Btw, I didn’t attack anyone. You did though calling Bert a Loser. You where calling names and that is a ban able act...
Lol trying to suck up to Bert now and he even thinks you suck. Go to bed, you got owned all night

i got owned all night you say? Because I trolled you guys earlier with a USC prediction that I didn’t give a crap about...oh okay!!!

You probably made the prediction based primarily on USC having won 11 National Championships, we all know past history has a direct correlation to success in the present. Just ask the Roman Empire.

This is sarcasm, right?

Surprisingly it isn’t. I turned on the USC game I think at the start of the third quarter and USC scored, then they got the onside kick, and it was great reactions.

I watch a lot of Serie A (Juventus) and champions league, and they have a great set of crew working those and get you excited for almost plays.

Iowa pummeled a true blue blood in the Holiday Bowl, did you know USC has won 11 count em 11 National Championships.

Iowa beating USC is like like Louisiana-Monroe beating a Nick Saban led Bama team. Nobody's saying, "ULM sure is great," after that happens. Instead they're talking about how far Bama is down.

Nobody's saying, "Man, Iowa is a real threat to win something of substance in this lifetime," right now. They're saying, "USC has some serious warts and they may need to fire their coach and consider an administrative restructuring." Iowa is the footnote - merely proof USC has to improve, proof Nebraska is down.

And America has already forgotten about the Holiday Bowl. Quick, who won the Holiday Bowl two years ago? You don't know because literally nobody cares, it's just a token bowl game. Congrats on all of your success though, lol.

Reactions: huskerssalts
what looks silly is an Iowa fan like you living on another teams board for hours just to keep seeing what those fans are saying and posting. I believe you got us all beat my man...

Your gifs should be funny but they're pretty milquetoast like you....and stop trying to include your husker brethren in this. You are the one that got beat, no one else. You claimed to be trolling and ended up getting it served to you

Iowa beating USC is like like Louisiana-Monroe beating a Nick Saban led Bama team. Nobody's saying, "ULM sure is great," after that happens. Instead they're talking about how far Bama is down.

Nobody's saying, "Man, Iowa is a real threat to win something of substance in this lifetime," right now. They're saying, "USC has some serious warts and they may need to fire their coach and consider an administrative restructuring." Iowa is the footnote - merely proof USC has to improve, proof Nebraska is down.

And America has already forgotten about the Holiday Bowl. Quick, who won the Holiday Bowl two years ago? You don't know because literally nobody cares, it's just a token bowl game. Congrats on all of your success though, lol.

I do wonder how long it will take USC to get themselves going again? I think are Huskers are about another year or 2 away like Kirk Herbstreit said. USC has some weapons now but the lack of recruiting USC and their HC are getting now...USC might be in trouble.

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
I do wonder how long it will take USC to get themselves going again? I think are Huskers are about another year or 2 away like Kirk Herbstreit said. USC has some weapons now but the lack of recruiting USC and their HC are getting now...USC might be in trouble.
Losing to schools like Iowa will almost certainly make them consider making a change. Blue bloods have been known to fire coaches after barely beating Iowa, much less losing to them...

That aside, I don't think Helton is the guy to take them to the top. Frost is absolutely that guy for our Huskers, though.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Losing to schools like Iowa will almost certainly make them consider making a change. Blue bloods have been known to fire coaches after barely beating Iowa, much less losing to them...

That aside, I don't think Helton is the guy to take them to the top. Frost is absolutely that guy for our Huskers, though.

agreed there...now help me bump a bunch of other threads to get these damned Iowa threads off the first page

agreed there...now help me bump a bunch of other threads to get these damned Iowa threads off the first page

LoL, dude you are unhinged. Posters like you are why Iowa fans come here. People like you who absolutely freak out and post responses to everything. You say tons of insulting things about Iowa and their fans then get butthurt when you get fed it back. The fact that you are actively trying to bury threads is absolutely hilarious. Maybe take a step back and not post on every Iowa thread before you have a stroke

You are the imbecile that bumped this thread +20 times

No I wasnt the one who kept bumping it. I gave a troll prediction around 1 pm, gave some crap and didn’t say another word from 1:15 pm ish on...then you Iowa fans came obsessing over our Husker predictions and around 11:15 (almost 10 hours after my last post) anIowa fan quotes me and took my troll bait. So naturally I responded. So no, I didn’t keep bumping it. You Iowa fans did. I merely responded. So who’s the imbecile now?

But either way, I already reported this thread to Kaz36 to get it locked since you sad Iowa fans keep stirring the pot and won’t let this thread die already. Just keep it up, you will end up being banned along with the other Iowa fans that keep stirring the pot too.

Last edited:
LoL, dude you are unhinged. Posters like you are why Iowa fans come here. People like you who absolutely freak out and post responses to everything. You say tons of insulting things about Iowa and their fans then get butthurt when you get fed it back. The fact that you are actively trying to bury threads is absolutely hilarious. Maybe take a step back and not post on every Iowa thread before you have a stroke

says the Iowa fan. You’re setting there acting like a Husker fan but here you are posting this on another thread “we had 9 wins last year, and 9 this year with a bowl to come. You know 9 wins, what Frost has in 2 years” and you give me crap for insulting Iowa fans? Kirk Ferentz went 1-10 in year one (Frost went 4-8), then Ferentz goes 3-8 in year 2 (Frost goes 5-7) and here you are forgetting your very own Head Coach struggled himself in his first several years when he took over Iowa. Pretty short sighted of you.

Dude, this is the only time, ONLY TIME i ever tried to bury a thread. First time ever since 2003 or so when I first started my account. And I was doing it now because you dam Iowa fans have gone absolutely retarded. Hell, you guys are giving me crap over my troll attempt prediction I gave hours ago (around 1:15-1:20 pm time frame). Then lived on our boards for hours just to see what us Huskers thought or posted...it’s pathetic. Now had I gone to the Iowa board and done this or acted like this, you’d be dead on. But I’m on my own board, a Husker board doing this...so yeah.

The only time I freak out and defend my Huskers like your claiming is when you dam Iowa fans pop into every thread of ours and make it about Iowa or try and trash my Huskers. And really, post on every Iowa thread? Dude this is a Husker board...not Iowa’s board. Don’t worry what us Husker fans do on our board. BTW, this was a thread asking if we HUSKERS thought Iowa would win. Get over yourselves already. What does it matter what I or any Husker fan thinks, why do you Iowa fans worry so much about our opinions of your crap Iowa team anyways? It’s actually kind of cute how you guys obsess over us Huskers and what we think of your garbage team.

Last edited:
You couldn't look dumber .... please let me know your other predictions so I can bet the opposite.

Almost 10 hours later, out of all the posts, responses, threads and all that you pick mine to gripe about? Obsessed over me much? There was several Husker fans just like me dogging Iowa and guessing USC would win and my post is the one you lock onto? Yep, someone is in love with me...;)

Last edited:
Almost 10 hours later, out of all the posts, responses, threads and all that you pick mine to gripe about? Obsessed over me much? There was several Husker fans just like me dogging Iowa and guessing USC would win and my post is the one you lock onto? Yep, someone is in love with me...;)
Football at best is just a game. A game that scores are kept. One of things to enjoy in life, not life itself. Nebraska and Iowa have so much in common here in the heartland. Two great fan bases and two great universities. Let's move ahead like grown men and women and stop insulting the other team and fans. Good luck in 2020 to the Huskers. :D

I hope so & I think they will. Kind of easily actually.

USC is one of my top 5 hated programs. I’ll be rooting for ISU to stomp ND tomorrow as well.

I’ll say Iowa wins by 2 td’s. They’re the better team & Kirk will want to win this game for Fry.
I was close with my prediction.

It’s so fun to watch USC get pummeled.

says the Iowa fan. You’re setting there acting like a Husker fan but here you are posting this on another thread “we had 9 wins last year, and 9 this year with a bowl to come. You know 9 wins, what Frost has in 2 years” and you give me crap for insulting Iowa fans? Kirk Ferentz went 1-10 in year one (Frost went 4-8), then Ferentz goes 3-8 in year 2 (Frost goes 5-7) and here you are forgetting your very own Head Coach struggled himself in his first several years when he took over Iowa. Pretty short sighted of you.

Dude, this is the only time, ONLY TIME i ever tried to bury a thread. First time ever since 2003 or so when I first started my account. And I was doing it now because you dam Iowa fans have gone absolutely retarded. Hell, you guys are giving me crap over my troll attempt prediction I gave hours ago (around 1:15-1:20 pm time frame). Then lived on our boards for hours just to see what us Huskers thought or posted...it’s pathetic. Now had I gone to the Iowa board and done this or acted like this, you’d be dead on. But I’m on my own board, a Husker board doing this...so yeah.

The only time I freak out and defend my Huskers like your claiming is when you dam Iowa fans pop into every thread of ours and make it about Iowa or try and trash my Huskers. And really, post on every Iowa thread? Dude this is a Husker board...not Iowa’s board. Don’t worry what us Husker fans do on our board. BTW, this was a thread asking if we HUSKERS thought Iowa would win. Get over yourselves already. What does it matter what I or any Husker fan thinks, why do you Iowa fans worry so much about our opinions of your crap Iowa team anyways? It’s actually kind of cute how you guys obsess over us Huskers and what we think of your garbage team.

Not sure where you get i am trying to act like a husker fan, i assure you i am not. When you post things about Iowa, Iowa fans will probably respond. This is the difference between free boards and pay boards. You don't want to read Iowa fan posts, stick to the pay board, problem solved.

Reactions: Nebraska_Reality
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT