ADVERTISEMENT

Does Iowa win today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC stomps Iowa into a mud hole. Ferentz will try hard to make this game very boring by not snapping the ball till the play clock is under 10 seconds from the first snap till the last snap and they will try and protect their defense with their offense. But it will be all for nothing....Iowa won’t be able to handle those Trojan WRs and USC offense. M. Pittman, A. St Brown and T. Vaughn are about to go off in Iowa’s weak DBs...USC stomps Iowa...

lol, how did that prediction turn out for you? hahahahahahahahaha I love that you're miserable

Nebraska is not our super bowl sorry fellas. But Nebraska is Iowa’s bitch.
Is that why you are here looking for validation? Iowa has barely squeaked by Nebraska at Nebraska’s lowest point. So congrats. So while this is your peak and you will never experience winning anything of substance, you will always have that time you were above average and Nebraska was bad to reminisce about.

i don’t feel dump at all. I could care less if USC or Iowa won. I’m a Husker fan, not a USC fan. It was to troll you pathetic Iowa fans that live on Husker boards worrying about our opinions...and look. It worked ;)

Hey congrats, you guys won the National Championship tonight...oh wait...The Holiday Bowl on Dec 27th...

Have you read your reply? I don't feel "dump"? By the way, it's "I couldn't care less" .... you are illiterate and showing it with every new post. Because you are getting called out by other Husker fans doesn't make us Iowa fans. It's just embarrassing to see your behavior and posts.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
6 years in a row now, or 7?

Whose won more games going all the ay back to 2001?

You talk the talk tiny man, but you don't walk the walk. I am your Master!

doesn’t make a bit of difference. Huskers had 7-2 run...hell the past 17 games the Husker have won 9 games while Iowa has won 8...doesn’t matter. Huskers still OWN the series 29-18. Hence, Huskers OWN Iowa.

Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
I'm pretty happy actually, I'm just enjoying your anger. Grrrr sad n mad Nebraska fan :)

there isn’t one Husker fan mad or sad...that’s the thing. None of us care if you won or lost. Enjoy that Dec 27th Holiday Bowl National Title you guys won. Go pop the corks on the Champagne and have a party...

6 years in a row now, or 7?

Whose won more games going all the ay back to 2001?

You talk the talk tiny man, but you don't walk the walk. I am your Master!

actually the Huskers and Iowa have about the same records the past 20 years. Count it up and look yourself. And don’t cherry pick stats my man. Don’t cut it off right before Iowa good run in 2001, if you’re going to do that then take it back to 1994 right before the Huskers good run. Fair is fair...let’s see who’s got the better record then.

actually the Huskers and Iowa have about the same records the past 20 years. Count it up and look yourself. And don’t cherry pick stats my man. Don’t cut it off right before Iowa good run in 2001, if you’re going to do that then take it back to 1994 right before the Huskers good run. Fair is fair...let’s see who’s got the better record then.

you fall under the definition of "triggered" ...

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
What ever you say....you’re jumping on nothing but Husker fans right now. If you’re true Husker fan, then you’re the worst Husker fan out there. You’re absolutely defending Iowa and acting like an Iowa fan.

Because I'm not raging on the board like you are doesn't make me any less of a fan ... if an Iowa fan is over here acting like a moron, I'm happy to call them out ... but it's even worse when our own fans are losing their minds over another team's bowl game. Go back and look at your last 30 posts, and if you aren't embarrassed, you should be.

Have you read your reply? I don't feel "dump"? By the way, it's "I couldn't care less" .... you are illiterate and showing it with every new post. Because you are getting called out by other Husker fans doesn't make us Iowa fans. It's just embarrassing to see your behavior and posts.

in all this mess, the only thing you notice is a fellow Husker fan made a couple mistakes in his post? That’s really the only thing that catches your eyes? I accidentally hit “P” after my “M” on Dum and then forgot my “N’T” on my couldn’t. No, what’s embarrassing is you attacking a fellow Husker when Iowa fans are on our board bragging about a Dec Bowl game win. Im not embarrassed one bit, we all make errors and mistakes. And sorry, there wasn’t Husker fanS, there was one SINGLE Husker fan (YOU) and all you did was catch a few mistakes I made on one post. But good for you, pat yourself on your back. You caught a couple mistakes a Husker fan made in all that mess.

Last edited:
threatening physical harm .... this board is hitting new lows ... what a loser ...
you fall under the definition of "triggered" ...

And this is my point...of all the BS going on. Husker fans and Iowa fans bickering back and forth and you’re over here jumping on Husker fans backs? You didn’t defend our Huskers once, didn’t help your fellow Husker fans out...instead you jump on a couple Husker fans backs???Dude GTFO and never come back. You’re a truly pathetic excuse for a Husker fan. I take that back...I call Bull shit on you being an actual Husker fan...

And this is my point...of all the BS going on. Husker fans and Iowa fans bickering back and forth and you’re over here jumping on Husker fans backs? You didn’t defend our Huskers once, didn’t help your fellow Husker fans out...instead you jump on a couple Husker fans backs???Dude GTFO and never come back. You’re a truly pathetic excuse for a Husker fan. I take that back...I call Bull shit on you being an actual Husker fan...

I can only help someone that I respect, and that's not you ... you are the worst type of fan ... the raging attacker that has to belittle everyone ... it's pretty sad.

USC stomps Iowa into a mud hole. Ferentz will try hard to make this game very boring by not snapping the ball till the play clock is under 10 seconds from the first snap till the last snap and they will try and protect their defense with their offense. But it will be all for nothing....Iowa won’t be able to handle those Trojan WRs and USC offense. M. Pittman, A. St Brown and T. Vaughn are about to go off in Iowa’s weak DBs...USC stomps Iowa...

Did you know USC has 11 National Championships? Sure didn't help them in the Bowl game. But they did win 11 NC's.

I can only help someone that I respect, and that's not you ... you are the worst type of fan ... the raging attacker that has to belittle everyone ... it's pretty sad.

I have absolutely no respect for a fan like you. So I think we will both agree we don’t like each other and will leave each alone...two, your a dam Iowa fan. Not a Husker fan. Btw, I didn’t attack anyone. You did though calling Bert a Loser. You where calling names and that is a ban able act...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT