ADVERTISEMENT

Does Iowa win today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, he’s in third grade. In Nebraska, that is the grade after your second year of second grade.

Exactly. You are all the same. You are the same plague I am talking about. Iowa no Nebraska no Iowa no Nebraska no we better we better we better lol lol lol

Thanks!

Fun half. Love getting to watch an extra game with my son during the holidays. Life’s too short!
Be sure to watch the CFP games with him tomorrow so he can see the difference between an extra game that matters and an extra game nobody cares about. Explain to him, slowly, that Iowa is a school that's never played for a trophy like one of those teams will win.

Reactions: BC Hawk
It's like being The King of The Dipshits. Which is what you are.

Real fans don't give a shit, either way.

Jesus.

I didn't know it was possible, but there is actually a defense shittier than ours in college football. Bravo USC!

USC stomps Iowa into a mud hole. Ferentz will try hard to make this game very boring by not snapping the ball till the play clock is under 10 seconds from the first snap till the last snap and they will try and protect their defense with their offense. But it will be all for nothing....Iowa won’t be able to handle those Trojan WRs and USC offense. M. Pittman, A. St Brown and T. Vaughn are about to go off in Iowa’s weak DBs...USC stomps Iowa...

You couldn't look dumber .... please let me know your other predictions so I can bet the opposite.

You couldn't look dumber .... please let me know your other predictions so I can bet the opposite.

i don’t feel dum at all. I couldn’t care less if USC or Iowa won. I’m a Husker fan, not a USC fan. It was to troll you pathetic Iowa fans that live on Husker boards worrying about our opinions...and look. It worked ;)

Hey congrats, you guys won the National Championship tonight...oh wait...The Holiday Bowl on Dec 27th...

Last edited:
I'd bet your son is earning minimum wage or begging to (())**** some point of his lowly, Iowa existence...

Did I do that right???

What a DB punk. You're someone me and many would love to compare paychecks with. Clearly you're some redneck punk whose pissed off with life. We love your misery.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
i don’t feel dump at all. I could care less if USC or Iowa won. I’m a Husker fan, not a USC fan. It was to troll you pathetic Iowa fans that live on Husker boards worrying about our opinions...and look. It worked ;)

Hey congrats, you guys won the National Championship tonight...oh wait...The Holiday Bowl on Dec 27th...

Meanwhile you sit at home AGAIN this bowl season creaming in your jeans as an adult over the Husker teenage players autographs you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT