ADVERTISEMENT

Does Danica not have anyone advising her on how freaking stupid she looks

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
It's a given she can't drive, very few people think otherwise, so fine. You're getting paid millions to look pretty and do the best you can, great work if you can get it. Fine. But good gawd she does her level best to look effing stupid at opportunity she gets. Where are her advisers? Or are they telling her to knock it off and she just isn't listening?

First of all - any excuse to talk about Danica's box or her taking one in the rear are just good TV IMHO.

Hamlin turned her by pushing her car in the corner. He did not own it - said it was her fault - but he messed up IMHO.

There are some really good drivers that have gotten turned at Daytona especially with the current pack racing rules (which I think suck). So maybe NASCAR is the one at fault.

Call me cynical....but the confrontation appears staged. She is very aware of the cameras in that clip.

Originally posted by SilentCommit:
Call me cynical....but the confrontation appears staged. She is very aware of the cameras in that clip.
I don't think it was staged. I do think she expects to be treated with kid gloves in some cases. She has a reason to complain if he tapped her in the curve there, due to being in a pretty vulnerable position. I don't think she should complain if he just got too close and made her looser than she was comfortable. Hamlin may have a point about her car being too loose. He should know if he tapped into her. He seems convinced he didn't. Anyone find it funny that the two calmest drivers in the link were Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch? Danica has done the run up and grab a guy bit before when she was in Indycar. If she was a dude, she would have likely got punched in the face. What do you suppose would happen if Hamlin ran up on Stewart and did that? How would this be reported if Hamlin ran up on little Danica and did that if the roles were reversed? He would be compared to a wife beater by every publication out there. Danica is treated differently.

What did I miss? Did somebody not turn left at the correct time?

bustedtees.3f9a3c72f2cfe87ceb93555e88ef1694.jpg

If you follow Nascar at all then you've had no choice but to follow her career, and I don't think anyone on the circuit who has done so little throws as many tantrums as she does. She is a whiny little bitch who's never accomplished anything, and every accident she has ever been in, is somebody else's fault. Now is she pretty to look at when she's barely wearing anything and spread across the hood of a nice car? Yup. But the sooner she goes away the better. I have totally soured on her, she can't drive, which is a small problem when you race cars for a living.

Beav, nice. I lol'd.

This post was edited on 2/20 12:38 PM by litespeedhuskerfan

Originally posted by TheBeav815:
What did I miss? Did somebody not turn left at the correct time?

ec
Soccer > Nascar, and soccer is just horrific.

Originally posted by T...Chafes:
2_By_4_Clue_Stick.jpg
She drives for Fat Tony in the Sprint series. He rubbed off on her.

I quit watching when the old timers retired. I still miss the proper name, "Winston Cup".

I remember when the old timers smoked while racin' I can't find the quote, but to my best recollection..."David Pearson passed me smoking a cigarette." Richard Petty

"Cats know, comin' out of four, they better be standin' on it, else they'll be standin' in it."

Richard Petty

It's big business now.

Agree Tarheel, isn't the same anymore. I started following Nascar when Gordon broke into the sport, I still remember him being interviewed in victory lane sportin a stache when he was in the Busch Series, flowed him as he moved up and was a huge fan. My favorite quote of all time was when they interviewed Gordo early in his career and he was describing racing Dale at Daytona earlier that day. Gordo said something to the effect of "Dale passed me going flat out on the straight away at 200 mph smiling from ear to ear"...commentator asked Gordo "What did you do?" Gordo, "I smiled back"...

Can't remember crap in my normal every day life, but I remember that! When Gordo retires, Nascar will have an even bigger problem with viewership and ratings and attendance. Just isn't the same anymore since they took it away from the south and tried to be more mainstream. How in the hell do you remove the Southern 500 from your schedule altogether. It was one of the top 3-4 races at one time, so of course they just eliminated it for a freaking cookie cutter 1.5 mile track elsewhere.
This post was edited on 2/20 9:48 PM by litespeedhuskerfan

Lite,
I used to live in Greensboro, NC & So. Va. was my sales territory. When I called on C.M.S. (Lowes), I'd get a free pass to, The Richard Petty Driving Experience. Brother, you've not lived 'til ya hit that track @ 160 to 180 mph! I really miss it.

Traveling that area, I'd run into the old timers quite often. Got quite a few autographs. Those old timers got a handshake that'd crush bones. I figured it was due to no power steering in the old days. Really swell people.

I always respected Gordon, he's a great driver.

Grand kids want to PC, nice postin' with ya. See ya in turn 2!!

This post was edited on 2/20 6:12 PM by tarheelhusker

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:

If you follow Nascar at all then you've had no choice but to follow her career, and I don't think anyone on the circuit who has done so little throws as many tantrums as she does. She is a whiny little bitch who's never accomplished anything, and every accident she has ever been in, is somebody else's fault. Now is she pretty to look at when she's barely wearing anything and spread across the hood of a nice car? Yup. But the sooner she goes away the better. I have totally soured on her, she can't drive, which is a small problem when you race cars for a living.

Beav, nice. I lol'd.

This post was edited on 2/20 12:38 PM by litespeedhuskerfan
Meh.. I'm not down with women that have nothing going on in the up-top region.

I follow F1 and IndyCar and I tried to tell all the NASCAR peeps what they were getting with her, but 'oh no she's soooo hawt blah blah blah'. Sarah Fisher was superior and would have kicked her tail if only she was 'hawt'er and got more sponsorships, better teams, etc as a result,

Growing up and residing in the slap dab middle of NASCAR country, I feel subliminally qualified to add to this blog about my dream angel, Ms. Patrick. The first time I saw her talkin' about, " Go Daddy this and Go Daddy that, " I've had a blue balls type crush on her. If you're reading this Blog, Ms. Patrick, I'll be the first to admit I don't know a damn thang about racin', and I really don't what you're doing to me, Ma'am, but if given just half a chance for your affection, you'll be surprised at the swift cognizant abilities outten my soul, body, and spirit. It really pisses me off, Ms. Patrick, when the Good 'Ole Boy Network bumps you in the rear, then they deny the obvious motorized vehicle infraction, talkin' continuous shyt about when you did that gig with the bikini. To hell with them, Danica, and if all that razz ma tazz gets too much, you are invited to move to the goat slash collard farm.

Link

Another chick that would fall into the Dream Angel category would be Michelle Bachmann. I think Southerners, for the most part, adore the Minnesota-ish accent , especially coming from a lust bucket such as Ms. Bachmann. When thinking of her late in the evenings, the little blue pill is only an afterthought, as wonton thoughts of wallerin' on a hillside or frolicking on the beach as the sun rises from the ocean, swappin' spit as the sea gulls gulp the airborne slobber we are ejecting as we are hipmotized and motorized from one another's mojo.
P.S. Ditto on the offer to matriculate slash reside at The Goat Palace slash Collard Patch, Ms. Bachmann.

Link.

This is for you, my darlin'...

She called me collect from The Phone Booth in D.C.
The Blue Pills lined up for an erect arrival
I've picked up the beer cans and groomed all the goats
Sprayed Lysol and some strong herbicidal.

I warshed all the dishes and ran off the winos
Except for the two passed out in the trailer
They'll have to go soon when my darlin' The Loon
Shows up and desires me to nailer.

I hope she don't brang all that Avon type stuff
Makes the trailer smell like a French hoe house
We'll throw back some gin and laugh loudly and grin
As she lounges around the mobile home sans blouse.

I hope to discover her Beaver Dam tonight
After we drank gin and smooth apple cider
Hoping to hear screams and loud grunting type sounds
When she yells, " I'm opening my wings a tad wider . "

Link.

GSO,don't take this as an insult, but you are some sort of "redneck idiot savant".

No, Mister slash Mrs. slash Ms. Insane, I'm not a redneck, and I humbly regret the dismanteling slash insulting slash decombobulating your Harvard-ish slash Yale-ish type intellect.

All the astrological stars, planets, and meteorites are properly aligned for a Ms. Patrick victory today in Daytona, Florida, and I'm personally hoping that when she's 'astandin' in Victory Circle, she nonchalantly pulls them green and black Go Daddy Go Dot Com britches down to her knees and remarks this subliminal-ish remark, " Kiss my dimpled ass, haters, nay sayers, and N-Sane corn shuckers. "

This post was edited on 2/22 9:48 AM by GSO-Triple5

Link.

It appears Ms. Patrick finished 21st today at the little ride around in Daytona. She'd probably finished higher than the eleven spots out of a Top Ten finish if the other drivers hadn't been forming a Convoy Blocking Team in front of Ms. Patrick, decreasing the maiden's chances of passing the other vehicles competing in the infamous race . Some other driver, supposedly, slung out some oil on the track as Danica was haulin' ass down the track, and supposedly, yet another driver tossed a lit Lucky Strike that hit the padding on the passengers side window as they turned left into a corner . I don't know about you, Danica, but after witnessing the fiasco from the Sunshine State today, I've decided, Ms. Patrick, that everythang I do gone be funky. Are you with me, darlin' ?

Link.

Perhaps Kannapolis, North Carolina native George Clinton and his entourage of Fonky Parliment-ish, fell through the cracks type individuals, could possibly have a question and answer period with the drivers that are gettin' in Ms. Patrick's way, as she futility attempts to maneuver her way around the racing venue.

Link.

ADVERTISEMENT