ADVERTISEMENT

Do you want MSU or Vandy to win? And why?

donahues17

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 5, 2005
A lot of people want MSU to win due to NC State getting screwed (matter of opinion). I cant want Vandy to lose because of that as that decision had nothing to do with them. They are doing whats expected of them. However that whistling dude is why I want MSU to win. There is team support but that is obnoxious.

This ump is terrible by the way. How can he see an outside pitch when he is set up nearly behind the batter?

Reactions: 4IUSox2
I've been pulling for Mississippi St since the Huskers were eliminated. MISS St reminds me of the Huskers this year. Great defense and when the bats get hot, they are on fire.
The whistler guy is straight up an embarrassment. How they let this guy continue is crap. I mean seriously, when will it stop? The time is now.

Miss St. I Like the “never won a national championship in any sport” banner they are carrying tonight. Also like Coach Lemonis from his days at IU. We hated to lose him. And yes, the plate ump was brutal the first few innings, giving Rocker 6-8 inches for Inside strikes when facing Lefty hitters. Nothing against Vandy, but have won 2 in recent years.

Reactions: baseball_23
Miss St. I Like the “never won a national championship in any sport” banner they are carrying tonight. Also like Coach Lemonis from his days at IU. We hated to lose him. And yes, the plate ump was brutal the first few innings, giving Rocker 6-8 inches for Inside strikes when facing Lefty hitters. Nothing against Vandy, but have won 2 in recent years.
I didn't care who won, but those called strikes were not 6-8" inside. They were at most a few inches inside.

Now Va Tech and KSU are the only Power 5 schools to have never won a natty in any sport? Kinda funny.

I didn't care who won, but those called strikes were not 6-8" inside. They were at most a few inches inside.
Even one inch inside or outside is a ball. The umps sucked at calling strikes all CWS. Really, it was embarrassing and it completely changes at-bats.

Mississippi State, have family down there, grew up with season tickets at the Blatt, always root for them.

Rockers first strikeout was horrible. That ball was clearly not over any part of the plate nor was it even close to the plate.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Shoulda saved it, saw it several weeks ago and now can’t find it

Suvey, the outer edge of the Batters Box stripe is 6” from home plate. Early on Rocker had pitches pass over and even inside the stripe, especially vs Lefty hitters, thus 6-8 inches.

I’m with Donahues.
They were breaking balls. I will agree to disagree. It doesn't matter. The better team won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT