ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think that...

Straight up Self Defense! He was trying to leave the scene and they jumped him, kicked him, hit him with a skateboard and tried to take his gun before a shot was ever fired. What do you think the convict would have done had he got the gun away from him?

Nope, but if you continue to make poor decisions it will catch up with you.
But could the exact same not be said of this kid? He made some pretty bad choices here. TBH, I would hate to see such a young person have the rest of his life destroyed. At the same time, his choices led to the deaths of two people. Even if you think he was acting in self defense, he put himself in this position. I don't have all the facts, not even close, but I would bet that even if he gets off he has significantly, and negatively, altered the course of the rest of his life.

But could the exact same not be said of this kid? He made some pretty bad choices here. TBH, I would hate to see such a young person have the rest of his life destroyed. At the same time, his choices led to the deaths of two people. Even if you think he was acting in self defense, he put himself in this position. I don't have all the facts, not even close, but I would bet that even if he gets off he has significantly, and negatively, altered the course of the rest of his life.

Does he have multiple violent felonies on his record?

Glad you are on the side of the child rapist that died. Good job.

Vigilante justice rarely ends well. Law enforcement should be performed by law enforcement officers.

On the other hand, you could hand out military grade weapons to teenage high school drop-outs with a cop complex and let them roam the streets at night. What could go wrong?

Military grade? Far from military grade, merely a semi-auto rifle.

Does he have multiple violent felonies on his record?
I'm guessing he doesn't, but he could pretty soon. Just to add fuel to this fiery debate, it's interesting how certain so many people on this board seem to be that this kid is innocent, not only of a committing a crime, but in the purity of his intent. Case closed, conversation over. Yet, I'll bet if we start a thread about Colin Kaepernick, whose only transgression is to have begun a peaceful, albeit controversial act of protest, the same people defending a teenager facing murder charges wouldn't hesitate to tear Kaepernick to pieces. The flip, rationalizations and all, would be instantaneous.

Reactions: kidofSN
I'm guessing he doesn't, but he could pretty soon. Just to add fuel to this fiery debate, it's interesting how certain so many people on this board seem to be that this kid is innocent, not only of a committing a crime, but in the purity of his intent. Case closed, conversation over. Yet, I'll bet if we start a thread about Colin Kaepernick, whose only transgression is to have begun a peaceful, albeit controversial act of protest, the same people defending a teenager facing murder charges wouldn't hesitate to tear Kaepernick to pieces. The flip, rationalizations and all, would be instantaneous.

What are you talking about? The media is tearing this kid apart you colossal douche.

And he could pretty soon? Awesome reasoning once again.

What’s Colin kneeling have to do with anything? I assume you are bringing him up so you can distance your self from taking the child rapist side.

• Haha
Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
What are you talking about? The media is tearing this kid apart you colossal douche.

And he could pretty soon? Awesome reasoning once again.

What’s Colin kneeling have to do with anything? I assume you are bringing him up so you can distance your self from taking the child rapist side.
Do you resort to insults because you've got nothing left to contribute, nothing meaningful anyway? Or did I hit a little too close to the mark?

Do you resort to insults because you've got nothing left to contribute, nothing meaningful anyway? Or did I hit a little too close to the mark?

Nope, I have facts and logic on my side. Why do side with a child rapist? Still haven’t answered. Stop watching Cuties for moment, and put together a rational thought.

Reactions: wkato
Nope, I have facts and logic on my side. Why do side with a child rapist? Still haven’t answered. Stop watching Cuties for moment, and put together a rational thought.
Tampa, your "logic" is inconsistent at best, and you insults are random and fail to cause any damage. You probably consider yourself a Christian, and yet you're celebrating the murder of two people. Unless you are the kid's attorney, a prosecutor or a police officer directly involved in the investigation your "facts" are almost certainly based on whatever partisan websites you read. In other words, you know nothing more than anyone else on this board, despite the absurdity of your claims to be in possession of the facts.

If you're referring to the allegation of rape against Kaepernick from several years ago, he was never charged. Again, you don't have all of the facts in the case, and neither do I, and I'm not claiming to, but you are and that alone should raise some red flags for anyone thinking of taking your posts seriously. Moreover, the inconsistency in your logic is plain for all to see. Rittenhouse was charged with murder and a host of other crimes, so yes, you could soon have a record. I'm not insulting the kid, it's a fact.

But here's the real difference between your views and my logic, we all know that Rittenhouse killed two people. We know he had a weapon that he was not legally permitted to possess. Those facts are beyond dispute. While I don't take lightly accusations of rape, not in the least, what you are doing in comparing Kaepernick to Rittenhouse has a name, it's called a false equivalence. And just to drive home my point, if you want to compare allegations of rape, a better person to stand up next to Kaepernick would be Donald Trump. Are the proven allegations for either man? Nope. Have either been charged? Nope. Let's see the mental gymnastics you do to rationalize why one man is above reproach, while the other is a rapist.

Tampa, your "logic" is inconsistent at best, and you insults are random and fail to cause any damage. You probably consider yourself a Christian, and yet you're celebrating the murder of two people. Unless you are the kid's attorney, a prosecutor or a police officer directly involved in the investigation your "facts" are almost certainly based on whatever partisan websites you read. In other words, you know nothing more than anyone else on this board, despite the absurdity of your claims to be in possession of the facts.

If you're referring to the allegation of rape against Kaepernick from several years ago, he was never charged. Again, you don't have all of the facts in the case, and neither do I, and I'm not claiming to, but you are and that alone should raise some red flags for anyone thinking of taking your posts seriously. Moreover, the inconsistency in your logic is plain for all to see. Rittenhouse was charged with murder and a host of other crimes, so yes, you could soon have a record. I'm not insulting the kid, it's a fact.

But here's the real difference between your views and my logic, we all know that Rittenhouse killed two people. We know he had a weapon that he was not legally permitted to possess. Those facts are beyond dispute. While I don't take lightly accusations of rape, not in the least, what you are doing in comparing Kaepernick to Rittenhouse has a name, it's called a false equivalence. And just to drive home my point, if you want to compare allegations of rape, a better person to stand up next to Kaepernick would be Donald Trump. Are the proven allegations for either man? Nope. Have either been charged? Nope. Let's see the mental gymnastics you do to rationalize why one man is above reproach, while the other is a rapist.

Wow you are dense. I watched the video. I’m not celebrating anyone’s death, but I’m certainly not upset that two thugs were killed that night.

I’m not calling Kap a rapist. I’m calling one of the guys Rittenhouse murdered (Rosenbaum) a child rapist because he was convicted of said offense.

Rittenhouse will be charged for laws he broke. I’m not familiar with WI gun laws, but I do believe he was underage to open carry so he will be charged for said offense. I believe he will not be convicted of manslaughter since video shows clear evidence of self defense.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
So what you're saying is they deserved it?
Rosenbaum should've met his end shortly after he molested FIVE boys between the ages of 9-11. Anthony Huber, the other deceased person was a piece of human garbage with multiple battery and domestic charges. He didn't "deserve" to die for his crimes but he died because he was in the process of committing yet another violent crime (assault with a deadly weapon/ use of a deadly weapon to commit a felony. If he would have let kyle get up and surrender to the police like he was trying too he would be alive.

Sure it does. He put himself in a position that led to a death. He wasn’t invited to be there, it wasn’t like it was his neighborhood and shit started going down. In that manner, he is no different than the out of state rioters and looters.

Disagree.

Being invited somewhere is irrelevant.

He defended when others instigated. That's what is relevant.

The Wisconsin Department of Justice honors concealed carry permits issued in Illinois. But Rittenhouse did not have a permit to begin with, and he was not legally old enough to carry a firearm in Wisconsin.

In Illinois, concealed carry applicants must be at least 21 years old. Since Rittenhouse is 17, he would not qualify for a permit. In Wisconsin, it is legal for adults to carry firearms in public without a license if the gun is visible. However, to open carry, you must be at least 18 years old.

Does this apply to rifles? What you're quoting sounds like it would be for handguns.

Kyle Rittenhouse should be charged with murder? I figured that since we could post about riots, this subject would be fair game since it hypothetically should be not based on politics. I encourage you all to at the very least watch all of the footage of the events that is available to make up your own opinion, if it has not yet been made.

No, The Kenosha Hat Trick/Trifecta was textbook self defense. With all the chaos and nobody but the 3 assaulters hit is amazing.

this has turned into a board of white trash hillbillies. i guess its no surprise. we are nebraska

Don't forget we also wear wife beaters daily and brush our tooth at nite after we say goodnite to mom in our trailer park.
redneck-hillbilly-whitetrash-man-7157588.jpg

Reactions: wkato
A good attorney could also argue that since he is 17, he is by definition a member of the US militia. The supremacy clause kicks in and Rittenhouse is probably clear of that charge.
He probably could argue that his gun possession was legal as an aid to service in a militia and cannot be restricted as in DC v. Heller, but again as a minor that doesn’t necessarily apply to him. The courts have consistently applied that juveniles aren’t treated like adults. They have their own courts, cannot make medical decisions except in limited cases, and do not have the rights of adulthood like voting, drinking, joining the military or in this case owning a gun. I believe in this case the law restricting his open carry would be viewed as narrowly tailored and not an affront to the 2nd amendment.

I think he should be charged and tried for murder. I doubt he's found guilty, more likely he will end up guilty of various weapons charges.

How and why a 17 year old kid ends up armed and running free during a riot in another state is a question I don't think will ever be answered.

Actually the facts are well known. After scrubbing graffiti off his local high school during the day he was asked to help protect businesses that night because the night before many businesses had been torched. The night of the incident there is video of him running with a fire extinguisher to put out blazes one of the dead man started. That pissed the dead man off and why he went after the kid. How and why you want to put the kid behind bars is beyond me. The ANTIFA thugs attacked him.

Oh man. If Kyle walks, there are some news agencies that will foot the bill for probably the largest defamation lawsuit in USA history.

Unfortunately defamation settlements are usually very small which is why they put NDAs in them so you don't learn that. Sandman didn't get rich that is for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT