• I've been beating the drum about how bad Trump is from beginning

• I have no feeling about Trump either way

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Didn't vote for him. I thought him running in the first place was more of a ratings stunt than anything. Then he got elected, I didn't pay much attention during his presidency, but I never felt like he was fvcking me over any more than any other president before him.

My favorite part of his presidency, was how mad he makes people. I love that shit, I think it's great.

IowaHuskerFan3

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
Didn't vote for him. I thought him running in the first place was more of a ratings stunt than anything. Then he got elected, I didn't pay much attention during his presidency, but I never felt like he was fvcking me over any more than any other president before him.

My favorite part of his presidency, was how mad he makes people. I love that shit, I think it's great.
I absolutely love the fact he can drive Democrats just absolutely crazy

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Weird flex. Biden sucks. But you’re in the trump cult. It’s not normal to own clothing or flags with political figures on them. It happened a bit under Obama and that was cringey. Trumpism is terrifying
I’m not a Trumpster.. But this administration sucks and you people only have your minds on Trump this and Trump that and not paying attention what’s happen to our country.. Republicans are not against lowing prescription drugs they just didn’t want the BS of 87,00 government employees auditing working families that make 75,000 or less..

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
I’m not a Trumpster.. But this administration sucks and you people only have your minds on Trump this and Trump that and not paying attention what’s happen to our country.. Republicans are not against lowing prescription drugs they just didn’t want the BS of 87,00 government employees auditing working families that make 75,000 or less..
You listen to Fox News all day and talking points. I know because it’s about the 50th time I’ve heard thy nonsensical bit about 87000 irs agents for 600 billionaires. You all spew the same Tucker shit. That was a maximum possible hires if it went thru. It also took into consideration a significant % of retirees needing replaced.

most working families and virtually everyone making under 75k take the standard deduction and don’t itemize, therefore don’t have shit to audit. And if you’re not cheating your taxes, you shouldn’t worry. I have been a 1099 contractor for the last 4 years. Audit me, I don’t care. I use an app to track my expenses. My mileage has a gps and time stamp, and I upload receipts to the app.

turn off the tv old man.

GBRforLife1

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 18, 2020
Would you let him grab your lady by the snapper? You got orange cum dripping from your chin
#triggered

Critical #tds levels commenting on chin droppings. Very sad. Brain scans show Trumpmites have nearly hollowed out his skull. Explains a lot.

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
You listen to Fox News all day and talking points. I know because it’s about the 50th time I’ve heard thy nonsensical bit about 87000 irs agents for 600 billionaires. You all spew the same Tucker shit. That was a maximum possible hires if it went thru. It also took into consideration a significant % of retirees needing replaced.

most working families and virtually everyone making under 75k take the standard deduction and don’t itemize, therefore don’t have shit to audit. And if you’re not cheating your taxes, you shouldn’t worry. I have been a 1099 contractor for the last 4 years. Audit me, I don’t care. I use an app to track my expenses. My mileage has a gps and time stamp, and I upload receipts to the app.

turn off the tv old man.
Expect Tax increase for 2023 tax year..Go watch Communist Network News..

philosophusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
With the latest news... how do you feel about Trump?
The dummies who voted "I will always be a Trumpturd" are total dipshits. Doesn't matter what criminal activity that orange piece of shit does they will stand behind him like the minion dipshit followers they are. They are too dumb to get that Trump hates them and only uses them for his big grift, his long con so he can extract as much money from them.

These are people who are so dumb they barely register as human.

Aug 31, 2001
The dummies who voted "I will always be a Trumpturd" are total dipshits. Doesn't matter what criminal activity that orange piece of shit does they will stand behind him like the minion dipshit followers they are. They are too dumb to get that Trump hates them and only uses them for his big grift, his long con so he can extract as much money from them.

Philo, I’ve already asked twice and you keep ignoring the question. What is wrong with making 40k a year? Why do you keep running from the question?

Husker Hank

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009

We know, and you're at the top of the list.

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
I love the auditing families making less than $75K a year line. Those are done by computers because there is literally nothing to audit for a family making 75K a year.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I love the auditing families making less than $75K a year line. Those are done by computers because there is literally nothing to audit for a family making 75K a year.
I was making about 55k like 15 years ago and got audited.

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
I was making about 55k like 15 years ago and got audited.
You got a full blown audit or they sent you a letter saying we think your 1040 was wrong you owe X? Also, there is a big big difference between a single filer (assuming you were) making 55K 15 plus years ago and a family making 75k.

SantaBarbaraSker

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Where ever my wife tells me to be.
Support him as far as the massive witch-hunt, but don’t want him to run in 2024.

Served his purpose (mainly Supreme Court nominees), but don’t believe the temperament is workable in 2024.

Will definitely vote for him if it’s a choice between him and some Lib, but would prefer DeSantis, or Nikki Haley….or DeSantis, Nikki Haley ticket.:)

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Support him as far as the massive witch-hunt, but don’t want him to run in 2024.

Served his purpose (mainly Supreme Court nominees), but don’t believe the temperament is workable in 2024.

Will definitely vote for him if it’s a choice between him and some Lib, but would prefer DeSantis, or Nikki Haley….or DeSantis, Nikki Haley ticket.:)

I am down with DeSantis but Haley I don’t trust at all.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3